Caption Competition

porkfat

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might help you judge this round, Porkfat. . actually, since I won the caption comp for the Davros pic when it was up on Pages, I might let you decide as I might not be too objective.

I'll choose a winner for the Picard pic I put up. . .I think that's an absolute classic.

And as for a prize. . .Here was me thinking it was all just for fun! ':('

STEWART.JPG

Here's a new one!

" Captain Picard - I believe the Starfleet customary term is - " Full Ahead - Warp Factor 5 - NOT - Start spreading the news , we're leaving today ........"

In my capacity as Starfleet Admiral, I've given the Picard caption comp winner award to the above entry.

"Pip pip jolly good time for tea" was a close second cos for some reason it made me laugh out loud.

Respect

Admiral Bear

Here goes with a new round. . time for some good 'ol British sci-fi.

I won the caption comp for this photo when it was up on the Pages Bar website, so I wondered if any of you can do better.

davros.jpg

" Ok let me get this straight - I drink this cup of fluid and i become handsome but im eternally encased in a white tin device , no one ever sees me and i say EXTERMINATE for ever or .......... what was the other choice again ?"

Here goes with a new round. . time for some good 'ol British sci-fi.

I won the caption comp for this photo when it was up on the Pages Bar website, so I wondered if any of you can do better.

davros.jpg

Dalek on the left to other Dalek: "Quick! You pull his trousers down and I'll take him from behind with my plunger."

Round 8:

aae1b886.jpg

On Emmah's advice (blame Emmah!)

...sorry S-Si :headscratch:

Lets start this off clean - as I suggested we start it how about ....

Milton Keynes Travelodge new trainee car park attendant appears to be struggling to understand his new job.

Round 8:

aae1b886.jpg

On Emmah's advice (blame Emmah!)

...sorry S-Si :blush:

Mr Cone, Thats my name, that name again is Mr Cone! (simpsons rip off!)

or

Milton Keynes, just like any other city, when u go out there are always cones to steal

or

Si : "this is my girlfriend Conina, she's got a bit of fat bum but she's so my taste and plus she always wears similar colours"