Orton vs HHH

DavidB

Awww I'm sorry, I just thought maybe he'd find u attractive so he'd be distracted by u while I run off ... then u can run away too! :lol: See, I was being nice really :P

Ok well when you put it like that, good plan i think it could work :P

hmm i didnt c raw this week :( cept the wedding the entritity of wich was completley pradictable, to be honest i think that Randy should have done a gauntlet of the other Evo members before gettin HHH in the ring!

david if kane turns up just whack him with a chair or sumthing! maybe a rock bottom?

• Moderators
hmm i didnt c raw this week ;) cept the wedding the entritity of wich was completley pradictable, to be honest i think that Randy should have done a gauntlet of the other Evo members before gettin HHH in the ring!

david if kane turns up just whack him with a chair or sumthing! maybe a rock bottom?

Hmm I think if Randy hadn't had the title, then working his way through Batista, Flair, then HHH would have been good ... but the fact that he has the title really means that neither Batista nor Flair should be getting title shots, while HHH is at that level and so I guess the only thing that makes sense would be to put him straight against HHH ... hopefully they'll just have one match then keep em away from each other for a while.

WWE has gotta do anything they can to try and get the ratings up. House show gate recipts are at all time lows, and Raw and Smackdown ratings are very poor.

If they believe that heading straight into Orton vs HHH will bring the ratings back up, then they have to do that. But honestly i cannot see that happening!

• Moderators

I don't think Orton's at a level where he can fix the crisis ... I think it's good that he's been given a chance to u know, take the ball n run with it as such but I don't think he's strong enough to cure all their problems, certainly not against HHH anyway, I think fans want something new and HHH in a main event feud isn't the most original idea in the world.

Hi all....just read through the posts and thought I would chuck in a few things. The Big Show is in one episode of season 4 of Enterprise and is a non speaking role listed as Orlean Slave #1. It is rumoured he got the gig as Smackdown is on the same network as Enterprise and Paul Wight aka The Big Show was asked for as The Rock's appearance on Voyager went well for viewing figures. The reasoning for Orton vs HHH straight away is rumoured two fold with an instant interest in it (see this weeks Raw for what I mean - something Orton says) and also to write HHH out for a few months so that he can film the movie he was due to make in the Spring. This is rumoured to start in a few weeks as HBK is back. The rumour for the Kane/HBK feud is that it will be short and sweet and possibly have Michaels use the "Sanctity of marriage" angle (Michaels is heavily religious in real life and you can see this in all of his t-shirt designs and his praying like bow during his entrance) as to why he has gone after Kane coupled with the attack by Kane on him after Hell In A Cell vs HHH. It is then rumoured he will go into a feud with Orton over the title (they have a history) with a similar ending in the future being that HHH will come back and HBK will reiterate the "BE A MAN" comment issued by Benoit after Summerslam. Post Unforgiven it will be an ongoing feud with Flair, Batista and the probable new recruit of Edge. This may lead to a Survivor Series match up featuring HBK/ORTON/JERICHO/BENOIT against EDGE/FLAIR/BATISTA/HHH or CHRISTIAN. The Wrestlemania XXI match of Orton vs HHH is still on but the original plan of Orton the heel and HHH the face is up in the air as it is again rumoured they will be pushing Orton as a Rock like persona. Anyway, these are just rumours I have picked up on wrestling sites and message boards.

As regards Smackdown, the return of Angle will probably lead into him regaining the title with JBL being sent back down the pile hopefully.

Anyways, does anyone know if Unforgiven is on PPV or Sky over here?

Monkee

• Moderators

I wouldn't mind Angle having the title again, he's been a consistently good performer .. he's toning down his style as far as I can tell so hopefully that'll enable him to continue his career a bit longer .. I mean look at someone like Owen Hart, he had to go for the more technical style after the injury from Austin, and that never did him any harm .. Angle's never been a high flyer but he's had a few high impact moves like the moonsault and the throw off the top so maybe he'll drop those.

I'd love to see Edge and Christian together again as the cocky heels but in all honesty I found them most entertaining when they were doing their funny stuff ... poses and kazoo theme tunes, stuff like that! But I don't think that's the direction they're going right now, maybe in the future tho?!