Bah! Stupid digicam...

Nakita

So I'll be walking around, with you pointing and laughing at me... I'll wonder over and ask 'who the heck are you mister?!'

'noone!' :lol: *hides*

Maybe you should just say hello, before I bite your head off :lol:

• Moderators

I'll say hi to people if I'm walking around, but I'll be working so more than likely sitting, and therefore I can't just randomly jump up every so often to say hi to people :lol: Lots of people have to come to me!

• Moderators

lol u can just say hi ... that works just fine, poking isn't necessary :lol: u'll prob see me around if i'm working i'll be sat or stood somewhere with my silly crew badge thingy that will say David B on it :lol:

Heheh good to hear! And ya gotta love Sumomo, she is indeed funny and she's soo cool! I love her little dances and chants! :lol

Anime is cool and is one of my main passions. :unsure: Good to see another fan around here.

So which are your fave animes? :) I'm assuming Chobits is one of them! And what Mangas do you own?

Heheh speaking of Sumomo and seeing as she's your fave, I uploaded this cool pic for ya. It's just makes me laugh! :unsure:

sumomo-tamborine.jpg

So we have another one of these mad teen girls that don't realize they're gorgeous.

Where were you all when I was in my teens :rolleyes:

Good choice to go for the second one.

All these gorgeous girls who thought they were ugly were hiding from me probably - think Quasimodo's less good-looking brother :lol:

I want all you girls to get a confidence makeover before C6 - I want you all to get back to looking at people like me as though you wouldn't even like to breathe the same horrible air that I breathe :lol:

It gives me a tingling feeling inside :lol:

Heheh good to hear! And ya gotta love Sumomo, she is indeed funny and she's soo cool! I love her little dances and chants! :lol

Anime is cool and is one of my main passions. :angry: Good to see another fan around here.

So which are your fave animes? :) I'm assuming Chobits is one of them! And what Mangas do you own?

Heheh speaking of Sumomo and seeing as she's your fave, I uploaded this cool pic for ya. It's just makes me laugh! ;)

sumomo-tamborine.jpg

Aw thank you so much for that picture! Yes Chobits is one of my favorites!! And I also like many more...Inuyasha, Noir, BCG Tokyo:2040, etc...I have a long list I don't want to bore you all with...

What anime are you into?

Heheh you're not boring me at all! I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't interested! :rolleyes:

They're cool, I especially like Noir and what I've seen of BGC. Yet to see Inuyasha tho, if it's one of your faves, its gotta be pretty good, which is good to hear!! I'm into loads too and I own too much aswell (if there's such a thing). My faves...hmm well it'd have to include, Berserk, Escaflowne, X TV, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Hellsing, Saber Marionettes J, Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Hand Maid May, Ah! My Goddess, Angelic Layer to name a few series, I guess..now I feel like I'm boring you! :unsure: And that was just the series! :D

Oh and glad you liked the picture! :unsure: I thought it was cool! :)

Heheh you're not boring me at all! I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't interested! ^_^

They're cool, I especially like Noir and what I've seen of BGC. Yet to see Inuyasha tho, if it's one of your faves, its gotta be pretty good, which is good to hear!! I'm into loads too and I own too much aswell (if there's such a thing). My faves...hmm well it'd have to include, Berserk, Escaflowne, X TV, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Hellsing, Saber Marionettes J, Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Hand Maid May, Ah! My Goddess, Angelic Layer to name a few series, I guess..now I feel like I'm boring you! :D And that was just the series! ;)

Oh and glad you liked the picture! ^_^ I thought it was cool! :)

How could I forget Ah! My goddess?? I liked the movie of that the best. The series was just...I don't know... :lol:

Sumomo does lots of funny cute dances, right? it's in the manga, but I've not really seen the series. Just waiting to see it from my friend who is...*cough*downloading*cough* :rolleyes: getting them....

Heheh yeaaah I was gonna ask whether you had read the mangas or seen the anime..yeah she does a lot of chanting and dancing, she's so funny. A friend gave them to me on CD, if I can find them, I can send them over if you want. It's brilliant! Although I have not read the manga of it yet.

And yeah the Ah! My Goddess Movie rocks! Heheh, Belldandy is soo cool! The series wasn't as good, although it did have it's moments! :rolleyes:

By the way, do you have MSN or anything? It'd be cool to chat to another anime fan! :lol: