Other Star Wars guest prices

Thanks for the prices. Nothing unexpected there...It's just scary seeing them all together and knowing we need another morgage if we want all of the guests.

Has there been a decision on the other Star wars guests?? A deal would be nice.... £150 for all except Carrie and Billy???

Why is Gary Kurz £15 though?? £15 for Gary....Poor guy will have no one coming to see him...(That's a whole other Sam Jones)

Gary Kurtz, is going to have alot of people trust me! Besides Mr Lucas the only other person responsible for the original Stars Wars movies (except Jedi) successful blockbuster breakthrough, in movies. I just know fans will question him about the REAL direction Return of the Jedi should have taken, his thoughts on the movies now movies in general and the prequels, etc.

Far as the price of the other Star Wars stars?

It's just scary seeing them all together and knowing we need another morgage if we want all of the guests.

Funny stuff fella :lol:

Only stars at Collectormania to draw that and be successful were the "Matrix Twins" and they came off a popular film franchise in 2003. Billy Dee and Carrie, being very realistic can't possibly ask that much can they? £20 to £25 is asking alot, and they would draw more people to them if they were asking for 15 bucks like most of the others.

Don't get me wrong, Collectormania keeps getting bigger. But as i've seen from the past ones, stars asking for more then £15 end up getting less and look bored and start disappearing soon after the event reaches mid-day. I noticed showmasters closed the thread above about ticket/autographs prices! Do they know many people would complain or disagree with the prices to effect business. I ask cos, i'd like to see more events at cons that would make it an even better day out rather than, waiting in a line hearing shoppers pass by and say out loud HOW MUCH ARE THEY ASKING FOR!!!...EH..GOD WHAT A RIP OFF.. Etc.

And if you've been to pass events, you know i'm not lying.

I'd like to hear what others have to say about the situation and what they want from this Collectormania event.