COREY HAIM & COREY FELDMAN!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and haimstermania spoke with Leo Rossi who starred with Corey H in both "Fast Getaway" and "fast getaway 2" at C5 on Saturday. He is still in touch with Corey Haim and said he was going to speak to him about doing C6....lets keep those fingers crossed :D

Myself and haimstermania spoke with Leo Rossi who starred with Corey H in both "Fast Getaway" and "fast getaway 2" at C5 on Saturday. He is still in touch with Corey Haim and said he was going to speak to him about doing C6....lets keep those fingers crossed :lol:

yeah it was a sad story he told us, wasnt it. he said to us that corey has had a tough life.

Shame cuz Corey could solve his money problems for a bit if he came here.

Poor Corey. If they brought him over for C6 we could all help with his money problems by getting his autograph. It would be money well spent!

Thats what we said ^_^ Forgot to mention Leo Rossi said he got him interviews with his agent to try and get him work and he never showed up.

from http://www.creature-corner.com/dvd/may04lostboys.php3

We've been hearing the rumors for months now about a Special Edition of The Lost Boys, even got confirmation from a WB rep that it would be coming out this year. Well, now it's got a date, so I guess we can't get any more official than that.

On August 10th Warner Bros. will release their SE of The Lost Boys in a 2-disc set that will finally give this vampire movie the respect it deserves. A newly remastered anamorphic transfer and a 5.1 mix are only the beginning, other features will include more than two hours of "enhanced content" such as:

The Lost Boys: A Retrospective documentary that will have interviews with Joel Schumacher, Richard Donner, Keifer Sutherland, both of the Coreys, and a lot more.

"Inside the Vampire's Cave" featurette

"A Director's Vision" featurette

"Comedy Vs. Horror" featurette

"Fresh Blood: A New Look at Vampires" featurette

"Vamping Out: The Undead Creations of Greg Cannom" featurette

"Haimster & Feldog: The Story of Two Coreys" featurette

The Lost Boys sequel?

Audio commentary by Schumacher

Multi-angle video commentary by Haim, Feldman, and Jamison Newlander

Music video

Trailers

Wow. Even if I hated this movie like I do most vampire films, I would still want to own this. But I don't, and I can't wait for August 10th now.

That would be awesome to see both Corey H and Corey F together!! I would love to see these 'Drema a Little Dream' stars together again.

If you wanted to see Corey F at C4, but you didn't get the chance you can visit my website www.gooniesneversaydie.com

You can download my C4 Video there.Sorry if you can see my sig with same info, not everyone likes to read em!

Corey Haim and Corey Feldman for a Lost boys reunion............

Myself and haimstermania spoke with Leo Rossi who starred with Corey H in both "Fast Getaway" and "fast getaway 2" at C5 on Saturday. He is still in touch with Corey Haim and said he was going to speak to him about doing C6....lets keep those fingers crossed :lol:

Wow Cool! Corey will hear about how much we want him to go! I do hope he can go AND Corey Feldman!!!

X

Just out of interest, it is the 20th anniversary of Gremlins. So Showmasters could get Zach Galligan and Phoebe Cates, and Corey Feldman for a special Gremlins signing. We then could get Corey F to encourage Corey H to come over here and do an appearance.

:wub:

Just out of interest, it is the 20th anniversary of Gremlins. So Showmasters could get Zach Galligan and Phoebe Cates, and Corey Feldman for a special Gremlins signing. We then could get Corey F to encourage Corey H to come over here and do an appearance.

:yoda:

BRILLIANT IDEA. WHAT DO U THINK SM? HUH? PLEASE!

Good one :lol:

Edited by kelso70