COREY HAIM & COREY FELDMAN!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK who would like this as their avatar? You more than welcome to it I made it for someone but then I made a slighty different one cos they wanted another pic so this one is going spare, let me know and I shall give you the address of it.

BHPF :D

Mouth.gif

OK who would like this as their avatar? You more than welcome to it I made it for someone but then I made a slighty different one cos they wanted another pic so this one is going spare, let me know and I shall give you the address of it.

BHPF :D

Mouth.gif

OOOOH ME PLEASE!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.THAT'S SO COOL. WISH I COULD MAKE SOMETHING. IT'S WONDERFUL! PLEASE MAY I HAVE IT? :blink::wub:

SM PLEASE BRING THEM PLEASE!

I POSTED A COREY THREAD IN GENERAL CHAT SO FEEL FREE TO POST THING THERE PEOPLE. THANKS.

I have just checked out the quests confirmed so far and although i am sure there will be lots of fans wanting to see them, they are slightly predictable (star wars / lord of the rings) etc. What we want are people like Corey Feldman and Corey Haim!!!!!!Although their hey day was 80s-90s you can tell from this thread that people have not forgotten about them and are just as excited as they were years ago!!!!!!! please please please bring them to C5!!! x