COREY HAIM & COREY FELDMAN!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

Great News !!!!!!!!!!

I finally received my copy of 'Dream A Little Dream' on DVD this morning in the mail :)

Now am I one happy bunny or what ? :))))

As I explained before, it's a Region 1 release. The package itself is really nice, with chapter selection and various odds and extras. The DVD itself is also a joy to look at as well - it's got the nice, classic piccy of both Corey F and Corey H with Meredith.

The version of the film on the DVD apparently says it's a widescreen version - interesting .....

It took around 3 weeks or so in total for the DVD to come from Enterprises DVD - not too long to worry about, but I'm generally happy. I'm hoping that it'll play OK when I get home tonight.

Cheers,

Rich.

3 WEEKS!! You should have got it from playusa.com! takes5 working days! I got goonies and it was well quick! :D

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 WEEKS!! You should have got it from playusa.com! takes5 working days! I got goonies and it was well quick!  :blush:

is it only on R1? (thank the lord for multi regional DVD players).

i`ll second that,thank the lord for multi regional DVD players

Yep, it is just R1.

No idea if there'll be an R2 release ... I suspect not, but there again, I was under the same impression with 'Edge of Honor' and that got released as an R2 DVD !!! It's on sale in HMV for those of you who are looking for it.

Something else I also noticed today in HMV - Bikini Bandits Go To Hell is also available to buy on DVD. There's a slight title change, to - 'Bikini Bandits: Experience'. Not bought it yet, if someone else has maybe they can let us know what it's like ?

cheers,

Rich.

Hi ya! Just wanted to say that my previous comments were just to update you all on what i had heard via a page on the internet. I am just as up for meeting Corey Haim as everyone else on this forum!!!!!!!!!!! They can also bring back Corey Feldman any day as he definatley lived up to my expectations and then some when i met him!!! As most of you have said for some reasons they have both been dragged through the press and unecessarily - bless em! I have tried to check out CH's website again but thay are still working on it? Has anyone heard any gossip then? Do we know if showmasters are seriously looking into booking them both for C5??I noticed that there have been over 1400 replies to this forum which is amazing!!! I hope that the support is just as strong through to April 04 and fingers crossed we will get to meet them - yay!! x

Yeah I knew where you were coming from Tammy and that you weren't trying to say you wouldn't wanna meet him. I just wish people wouldn't be so horrible and i'm not just talking about the Corey's that get it, its everyone.

No gossip this end. This is the 255th post in is thread! Not bad huh! And still going strong :angel: x

Heard on Invicta FM (Kent radio show - don't like it but it's what we have on at work). They announced that there was definately going to be a Goonies 2, with original cast!!! Word is getting about, definately believe it now!

:huh:

H

Awesome! thanks for sharing, you made my day!

Tried to look up the coreyfeldman.com site to see what has developed there but it doesnt seem to be working!

Hannah (and anyone else on this thread who hails from UK)

'Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star' finally got released this week - but on a limited distribution only. If you have an arts cinema like we have here in Cambridge (the Arts Picturehouse) that show a range of different types of films and don't just concentrate on the big names, check it out.

While it isn't mentioned on the Picturehouse's website yet, Dickie Roberts is booked in for occasional screenings here for the next week or so. I caught the first screening last night thanks to getting a call from a friend at my church who works there that told me about it earlier in the day.

It's a great film though - check it out if you can see it !!!

cheers,

Rich.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe they have now fallen out - there is a song on Coreys album which allegedely contains "a hidden message" to Michael Jackson....

It sure does;

http://www.bigwolfoncampus.org/forum/read.php?ID=1566

MEGALO MAN

Words and music by

Corey Feldman

With additional Lyricss by

Susie Sprague

You were the maker of dream

You stood for all the right things

You painted the perfect scheme

For us to visualise

You had a magic so rare