COREY HAIM & COREY FELDMAN!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not listened to them yet! £10 each, bargin!!!!! I tried to order them but no where could get them where I live, so I'm glad he was selling them! He said Still Searching For Soul is like Pink Floyd and his new one Former Child Actor is like modern rock :P

I'm going on sunday and wouldn't mind meeting Corey actually. My sister was into Corey Haim big time, and he and Feldman always seemed to be in the same films :D

He was in a Sliders episode too and I love that show.

Glad you enjoyed yourself blondekitten.

Yeah, that's the one. Classic stuff :D

And Stand by me is a classic film and also has Wesley Crusher init too.

I went to C3 in May and really wanted John Ryhs Davis' autograph but didn't have the time :D

He was great as the Professor from silders. Would be nice if Wade Wells was to be a guest for C5 actually, or the whole sliders cast for that fact.

I am just listening to his album Still Searching For Soul at the moment, it's brilliant ;)

@timmylame I went to C3 too! C4 was MUCH better! Amazing, Fantastic, Superb...THE BEST!!!! I only went for Corey Feldman. Shame they didn't get Corey Haim but maybe they're invite him to the next one! I wasn't going to go unless they announced either one of them or both was attending and I said that on here, later on they announced Corey Feldman was going an I was like I can not believe this, this is amazing, unreal, OH MY GOD! Hehe ;)

I have a permanent smile on my face, I still can't believe whats happened today, so weird, a nice weird of course but never imagined for a second I'd EVER meet him. Said this loads I know, but he's my fav actor along with Haim, of course ;)

xXx

He is an icon, he is to me anyways. He has fans of all ages. Like today, so many different age groups meeting him, weather they all agree he's an icon i don't know, don't care because I think he is and I know there are many people who would certainly agree, but I am quite certain they would all agree he has been in some class films! To me he is brilliant! He is soooo nice and friendly to his fans and he is genuine! He has been through a lot, by what I have read and he's got through it, and is still going strong, stronger than ever I'd say. Just like Corey Haim. I just think they are both brilliant. All the best to them both. And all the best to Corey and Susie, she is a very lovely and beautiful lady. They are a truely sweet couple and seem soooo happy

Speak soon everyone

:D

xXx

So Showmasters you have seen what a HUGE hit Corey Feldman was today and I'm sure will be over the rest of the weekend, without a doubt, it is time you work on Corey Haim :D Hehe. I'm cheeky I know but you know it makes sense. If Corey Feldman would do it again, having them down together would be sooooooooo cool

xXx

I must admit, I was very surprised when I saw Feldman was on the guest list because I didn't know he was still on the scene so to speak. The last thing I saw him do was that sliders episode. But it is great to see that he's still alive and kicking because as you all say, he is an icon especially for my generation because he was in the things that appealed to us.

Blonde Kitten- Hope you don't have a boyfriend, or he'd be might jealous right now I think :uhoh:

I went to C2 and C3 and they are good events.......I'm looking forward to tomorrow :D

I was born 1984 (19) so just wondering when others where born and got into them, I got into both Coreys when I was 7 or 8 :)

timmylame - I don't have a boyfriend (but I do have my eye on someone), I dunno what made you say that, lol, but I don't think he'd be jealous. He has a wife and he was only being nice to me. He did say some very sweet things that made me blush and every time I think of that day when I met him and his wife it makes me smile, but he was being nice to everyone! He was so natural and friendly with all of his fans, thats how it looked to me and I tell you, no one was rushed! Best day of my life! Awwwww I can't wait for you to meet him timmylame and everyone else. Wish I was there today and tomorrow, just to see both of them and what they were wearing. And see all of them smiling faces in the crowd, you just wanna get excited with everyone, its lovely. I rung my work after and was on loud speaker so everyone in the office could hear me and I was telling them everything and they were all getting excited with me and I was telling them what he said and then would tell them I could see him as I was talking to them. I was on such a high :(

Hope everone is enjoying themselves right now, thinking of you all. Sorry to everyone that couldn't meet him, such a mega huge shame

H xXx

I was implying that your boyfriend would be jealous with all your Corey gushing you've been doing :D

But hey, you're young so I don't blame you, lol.

I was born 1981 (22) and I think I was aware of his work when I was 10 (so about the same time as you really). I mainly watched him from 'Stand by me', 'Lost Boys' and 'License to drive'. I'll probably get his autograph now, although I don't plan to get anyone elses (how much is he charging btw?)

lol - I am such a blonde, how funny am I, stoopid me! Thought it was a strange comment to make, now I get you :D

I think the first film I watched was Stand By Me then The Lost Boys, Then I remember watching The Goonies on TV, next one I watched was Prayer Of The Rollerboys (Corey Haim) - Me and my sis used to share a room and we had a massive poster of Prayer Of The Rollerboys on our wall (also remember having Cristian Slater on our wall too and a huge black panther which scared the hell out of me at night). I asked my sis what she did with the Prayer Of The Rollerboys poster years ago and she only threw it away!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't even say to me she was going to or did I want it!!!!!! Now you can't get these sort of things anywhere! I have Prayer Of The Rollerboys on video, we used to have a shop where I live called The Spar and they used to rent out videos, when they shut down they sold all their videos and I bought it from there, how cool is that! That was yrs ago. Then remember watching The Burbs when I was younger too and round my friends house there was a film on sky with both Coreys in, don't know which one it was because we only saw the end! I think it might have been License to Drive!

£15 for his autograph. I didn't get anyone elses either. £10 each for his album, which I got too! :D Tried to order it and you can't get them, well I couldn't from the town near me!

Edited by Blonde_Kitten

Met Corey this morning. he was really friendly, I wasnt disappointed at all (as I was slightly worried he may be unfriendly). There was SSSOOOO much I wanted to ask him, but I went blank and got shy when I got up there. He had a HUGE queue which is really good as they may bring him back (and maybe Corey Haim with him)

Hope you managed to forgive your sis for throwing that poster away B_K :rolleyes:

And you still sound like you're ona high from yesterday, lol.

£15 is what I expected, although I doubt I'll get his albums. What sort of music is it??

Nice to see he's in demand though, I always feel sorry for the guests that have no one queing for their autographs.

Hi kelso70, glad you had a great time, and I'm glad to hear his que was still long, I knew he would be popular!!!! It was on Friday too :borg:

@timmylame - when I asked her she said she had done it awhile ago so I suppose it was better than if she had just done it recently. I couldn't believe it though! Yeah I am still on a high, just been talking about him on the phone to a friend actually, hehe. I keep looking at my things I got signed and the pictures!!! I really like both CD's and I totally agree with him that Still Searching For Soul is bit like Pink Floyd and his newer album Former Child Actor is more modern rock. Talking of music, has anyone seen Michael Jackson's video of Liberian Girl, it's got lots of actors in it, including Corey Feldman! Just thought about it, and it hasn't been mentioned on here before. My sister has his DVD and I borrowed it, I know he's a lil strange but hes done some great songs. I reconized Corey straight away, he only has a lil part in it!

Yeah its awful when there aren't many people queing for certain guests. Bless em

xXx