Is anyone dressing up for the party?

vamps!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeans no matter how tidy they are is still boring LOL

Got to agree there - how often do you all get a chance to dress up for the night. I think it would be cool if we all made an effort ;)

It all depends on what the jeans are like, if there tatty and cheap then no way, but if you wear a nice flared pair with a shirt and a jacket, it can look really smart, but not over the top like wearing a suit etc...

Wait and see

:lol:

Yes thats all very well but where is the imagination huh???

You'll just be the same as anyone else in the crowd LOL

Nah, ill be ok as long as im comfortable thats fine with me, rather not get dressed up in costume, people will just take the **** all night.

AKA Salem etc.

Fair dos, but we'll be at laughing at Salem who will just appear to be dull and boring and no sense of adventure or imagination then LOL

Got to agree there - how often do you all get a chance to dress up for the night. I think it would be cool if we all made an effort :P

It all depends on what the jeans are like, if there tatty and cheap then no way, but if you wear a nice flared pair with a shirt and a jacket, it can look really smart, but not over the top like wearing a suit etc...

Wait and see

:P

Nah, ill be ok as long as im comfortable thats fine with me, rather not get dressed up in costume, people will just take the **** all night.

AKA Salem etc.

Fair dos, but we'll be at laughing at Salem who will just appear to be dull and boring and no sense of adventure or imagination then LOL

Yep thats Salem

Got to agree there - how often do you all get a chance to dress up for the night. I think it would be cool if we all made an effort :lol:

Wait and see

:P

AKA Salem etc.

Yep thats Salem

LOL Bless him, oh well he can take the **** all he wants, tis no skin off my nose. LOL I'm only dressing up for the fun of it anyways.

Got to agree there - how often do you all get a chance to dress up for the night. I think it would be cool if we all made an effort :headscratch:

Wait and see

:D

AKA Salem etc.

Yep thats Salem

LOL Bless him, oh well he can take the **** all he wants, tis no skin off my nose. LOL I'm only dressing up for the fun of it anyways.

Ah Vamps, you know what his like!, I couldnt stop him at the NEC either!

^_^

If anybody turns up dressed like this they're me and Jez's LMFAO

da1wcclhcl.jpg

:rolleyes::lol::lol::angel::rolleyes:

I so did not do this post, but erm yeah good ppint anyways.

Someone is soooooo going to get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop stealing my forum ID you thief LOL

da1wcclhcl.jpg

:rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol:  :angel:  :rolleyes:

THIS IS A BLATANT ATTEMPT TO ABDUCT ME BY ALIENS TRANSMITTED FROM THEOVISION!!!!

THERE IS ONLY ONE VAMPS AND TIS ME I TELL YA!!!!

da1wcclhcl.jpg

:rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol:  :angel:  :rolleyes:

THIS IS A BLATANT ATTEMPT TO ABDUCT ME BY ALIENS TRANSMITTED FROM THEOVISION!!!!

THERE IS ONLY ONE VAMPS AND TIS ME I TELL YA!!!!

Farking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the real Vamps not you, your just trying to trick me into thinking I'm going mental, well I'm not, I AM the real Vamps.

Someone please help me, I'm not going insane, i'm not losing it, but I am the real Vamps, someone is using my Id and posing as me, do not believe them, you must believe me.

All of that above is lies - all lies!!!

It's those Alienss - it's not the real me - they're trying to trick you all into thinking they're the real Vamps but don't believe them. they've stolen my id too!!

The only person that has stolen anything is you. You stole MY id and I wants it back, gives it to me nows!!!!!!!!!

It's those Alienss - it's not the real me - they're trying to trick you all into thinking they're the real Vamps but don't believe them. they've stolen my id too!!

The only person that has stolen anything is you. You stole MY id and I wants it back, gives it to me nows!!!!!!!!!

No it's mine you thief. Clear off cos your so not me!!

And your so not me either, if anyone should clear off its you, you forum id thief, now gives it back, you thief!!!!!!!!!!!

And your so not me either, if anyone should clear off its you, you forum id thief, now gives it back, you thief!!!!!!!!!!!

Shan't cos its mine, not yours. I know you'r game you Alien!!! Pretending to be me indeed! Yeah as if!

Shan't cos its mine, not yours. I know you'r game you Alien!!! Pretending to be me indeed! Yeah as if!

As if indeed, your the one who has stolen my ID and its only because you love me and want to be me that your doing it.

Your the alien, not me, so you bloody clear off, jump back in your little ufo thingy and bog off.

No you're the alien round here so YOU bog off!

How rude!!

What do you mean rude, your the one who has stolen me, and I wants me back. People will know that I AM the real Vamps, they are clever and will suss you out, you imposter!

How rude!!

What do you mean rude, your the one who has stolen me, and I wants me back. People will know that I AM the real Vamps, they are clever and will suss you out, you imposter!

Yes they are clever whih is why they will suss YOU out. Leave now and never come back!!

How rude!!

Yes they are clever whih is why they will suss YOU out. Leave now and never come back!!

Cold be heart and hand and bone. Cold be travellers far from home.

NOW GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!

How rude!!

NOW GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!

You're the ET round here so you go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How rude!!

NOW GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!

I am at home, you on the other hand are not at home and should leave now now

How rude!!

NOW GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!

No I won't leave. This is my forum what i am a member of and you're not walking in here and taking my id cos its mine so if you know whats good for you then I suggest you take a wakl now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How rude!!

NOW GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!

No I won't leave. This is my forum what i am a member of and you're not walking in here and taking my id cos its mine so if you know whats good for you then I suggest you take a wakl now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is walking its you, your the one thats crazy and has a screw loose, your barmy, your weird and your sooooooooooooo not me.

You can't even prove that you are me.