Is anyone dressing up for the party?

vamps!

no don't come in a specific character, hell i'm not although in a sense it could be seen that way LOL.

I just think it would be more fun to dress up and have a laugh doing it.

Oooh no - I don't really do characters anyway

I just have PVC Nurses outfit, PVC catsuit, School Girl, Teacher erm more PVC....... other types of costume. But nothing particularly "character" like :P

I *love* dressing up :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't start I've played Sandy/Riz/Patty Simcox and every other girl in Grease about 20 times....

Thats what you get as a Performing Arts student..... Loved every minute. Now every song word for word....

We're one of a kind Like dip da-dip da-dip Doo-wop a doo-bee doo Our names are signed Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy Shoo-by doo-wop she-bop Chang chang chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop We'll always be like one Wa-wa-wa-waaa!

That actually really hurt to type....

Ow :unsure:

Don't start I've played Sandy/Riz/Patty Simcox and every other girl in Grease about 20 times....

Thats what you get as a Performing Arts student..... Loved every minute. Now every song word for word....

We're one of a kind Like dip da-dip da-dip Doo-wop a doo-bee doo Our names are signed Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy Shoo-by doo-wop she-bop Chang chang chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop We'll always be like one Wa-wa-wa-waaa!

That actually really hurt to type....

Ow :unsure:

Stranded at the driving, branded a fool, what will they say, monday at school!

:unsure::unsure:

All I need is some Pink Ladies.... Anybody up for the Job?

There are Worse things I could do than go with a boy or two even though the neighbour hood thinks Im trashy and no good I suppose it could be true but there are worse things I could do....

Edited by MissFaithVamp

All I need is some Pink Ladies.... Anybody up for the Job?

There are Worse things I could do than go with a boy or two even though the neighbour hood thinks Im trashy and no good I suppose it could be true but there are worse things I could do....

Summer lovin' had me a blast!

I met a girl crazy for me!

Summer days, drifting away, but ohh those summer nights!!

:unsure:

Baby get moving, why keep your feeble hopes alive

What are you proving

You've got the dream, but not the drive

If you go for your diploma, you could join a steno pool

Turn in your teasin' comb and go back to highschool

Beauty school drop-out, hangin' around the corner store

Beauty school drop-out, it's about time you knew the score

Well they couldn't teach you anything, you think you're such a looker

But no customer would go to you, unless she was a hooker

:unsure::unsure:

They think our love is just a growin' pain. Why don't they understand it's just a crying shame? Their lips are lying. Only real is real. We can stop the fight right now. We got to be what we feel. Grease is the word.

(grease is the word, is the word,that you heard)

It's got groove. It's got meaning. Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion. Grease is the way we are feeling.

Oh please stop with the bloody grease s***.

That film has been done to death and is still pants today as what it was back then. Grease 2 is even bigger pants.

Glad to see some people are up for dressing up. But when I say dressing up, I don't mean men in suits etc. I mean something you literally wouldn't wear everyday. So SMH NO SUITS allowed. Think unusual and different.

What I'll be wearing is completely different, although (clue here) I used to wear this type of stuff when I was younger.

So guys get your glad rags on, jeans will be so dull at C6 and please no men in suits LOL

I dare you to do something different for a change.

Jeez typing on Jezebels lap top is fiddly LOL

Love Vamps

xXxXx

Well, the party info page thing says the dress code is "smart casual", so I won't be donning my ballgown. I'll probably be too lazy to get a costume together, so I think it'll be something unoriginal but safe - smart black trousers and a halterneck. Or maybe my black leather skirt.

Hmmm...Decisions. :o

I just have PVC Nurses outfit, PVC catsuit, School Girl, Teacher erm more PVC....... other types of costume.

Jola: If you come dressed as a teacher, can I get caned by you? Teachers outfits are hot.

Edited by nicky

Hmmmm...I have no idea what shoes to wear, though. I have a pair of black heels that might look good...they're not that nice though. The skirt's not quite short enough for knee-high boots, I don't think.

Gah, I'm not used to thinking so hard about fashion :angel:

I just have PVC Nurses outfit, PVC catsuit, School Girl, Teacher erm more PVC....... other types of costume.

Jola: If you come dressed as a teacher, can I get caned by you? Teachers outfits are hot.

But of course :wub: That's what the cane is for!! :angel: