CALLING KILTEUS AND NELL

Little_Thief

The IWDE site has sat still for a while now. Somthing must be done.

Unfortunatly i dont know how to do it. I need your help guys, and this was my best idea for contacting you.

(i know your offline for a while kilty, but i'm sure you'll be here a little bit)

Basicly, i don't want to do anything without your thumbs up, then i'll start adding all my toronto pics super quick(i've collected quite few of them so far)

Wadda you say?

:rolleyes:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think shes already back, but her computer is busted, so she can't go online very often.

I'd call her, but i don't have her number. Can you call her, set up a proper chatzy session. Or we could meet, where do you live?

LT, did you get my phone number before I edit it out?

GtB - yeah had a great time in Cornwall thanks :o Much drinking of Fat Sam's late at night, and spending money :D:unsure:

Only I came back to find my comp broke :P

Yeah, will txt you as soon as i have some cash and am awake at a reasonable hour. Its six in the morning now (am a little(thief) bit drunk, ok alot drunk)!

Will fone you if possable, if not txt will have to do. I have nells so hopefully we can start doing something about this website.

LT, did you get my phone number before I edit it out?

GtB - yeah had a great time in Cornwall thanks  :lol:  Much drinking of Fat Sam's late at night, and spending money ;)  :unsure:

Only I came back to find my comp broke  :(

broke?

how?

is it workin at all?

the spendin money part's easy!!! i've just got into the library and on the way i bought bottle coke and 2 choccie bars (twix and drifter)

damn choccie addiction!!!! :D :D :lol:

so, wot were the elves like in cornwall? ;)

btw, wot u like about other ppl takin your number? (don't worry, won't take it if u'd rather i don't - i'm bad but i'm not that bad!!!! :D

Edited by Gandalf the Black

Aww no! Not another broken pc! I hope mine dont catch whatever yours and helens got!! I'll be on later this evening if you are about LT. I'll text Kilty later, see if she has given it any thought

It won't be long.. only till monday till I get a brand spanking new computer! YaY! Hey guys... D'you reckon I could help out at all? If not I honestly don't mind... but I'm just reaaaaaally bored :(:D Pweeeaase? I'll do aaaanything!! :D:o As I am a founder :P hehehe... only kidding... but it would be cool to help out... Oh Kilty we need to sort out that thorpe park meet like the times and stuff.. LT you can help out as well... Anyone can... I'll just bring the thread back to the top again!!

FG x X x

It won't be long.. only till monday till I get a brand spanking new computer! YaY! Hey guys... D'you reckon I could help out at all? If not I honestly don't mind... but I'm just reaaaaaally bored :angry::lol: Pweeeaase? I'll do aaaanything!! ;):lol: As I am a founder :angry: hehehe... only kidding... but it would be cool to help out... Oh Kilty we need to sort out that thorpe park meet like the times and stuff.. LT you can help out as well... Anyone can... I'll just bring the thread back to the top again!!

FG x X x

hi, sorry for interuppting and being nosy and all but is the thorpe park meet still on?

i drove past the gates to it yesterday and thought about it.

wasn't that supposed to happen in may/june sometime?

ooo im confused.

Woohoo, well I'm back online now as my comp is sorted. Helen, are you back with your new comp yet? I know you won't even be reading that unless you are, but hey :D And I'm completely cool with you helping with the site - you started the actual thread after all, and anyway we love ya! :o:D

GtB - sure go ahead, don't mind people I chat to on the forum taking me number. Only if it's some stalker 60 year old that things start to get worrying! :lol::wub:

Heeeey Jenny!! No it ain't a private thread!! I hope we do sort something out about the Thorpe Park meet. But whatever happens, we need to have a forum meet this summer!!! It's just too long to wait till C6 :P

LT, when wood be a good time for us all to meet (online) to discuss the site? :D

Woooooo!!! I'm back............. weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And I won't be leaving again... unless something goes wrong *touches wood* I wish it was Elijah Wood :P .. Erm yeah anyway!! Hello to you all!!! *hugs*

FG x X x

;):D:D:D:o:o

*Heeeeuuuuuuuuuugggeeee Lij hugses* :P;)

Welcome back!!!!!

And LT, I just spoke to you on Chatzy. So, Friday night, and text you soon :D

Btw, where's Nell recently?

Hey guys, sorry I havent been around much lately, Ive been having "so-not-a-good-idea-to-decide-to-chuck-half-your-belongings-out-thus-throwing-your-room-into-utter-turmoil...problems! I havent been able to get to my desk since last wednesday!!! haha but its sorted now so I is back!

Kilty, is your pc sorted!? LT, You and me need to talk about the site! txt me chick! xxx

Edited by Nell

Okies :wub:

I'll text if I can't make it then. What time btw?

Oh, and I hope the Lij dream vibes worked :blink:

8 o'clock buddy. See you there.

Nell i'll txt you 2moro, its like 2.30 now, so i think you're asleep.

Okies  :lol:

I'll text if I can't make it then. What time btw?

Oh, and I hope the Lij dream vibes worked  :lol:

8 o'clock buddy. See you there.

Nell i'll txt you 2moro, its like 2.30 now, so i think you're asleep.

:D poo poo, I'm meant to be going out for a meal then!!!! Oh dammit, I'll text you later today :lol: