The Crow

illyria

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

well i bought the crow:city of angels today, cos well it was cheap!

i havent watched it yet...is it any good or does it just totally ruin the original..? i think im too scared to watch it cos i dont want it to ruin one of my fav films... :unsure:

Which are you classing as the fourth ?

After City Of Angels the pilot for The Crow series was released which was bloody awful. So i'm gonna assume you're referring to The Crow : Salvation with Kirsten Dunst in.

I'll be honest and say I haven't actually seen this one.

Well i've always said i'd like to see the film done with a femal in the lead role , just to make it that little bit different. Also it'll depend on who the cast in the lead role.

It'd have to be someone very slender and agile. Perhaps someone like Alyssa Milano maybe or even Jessica Alba or Jennfer Garner. Just someone of that sort of build and of course they need to be attractive.

I told you Ed Furlong was playing the lead before but you was adamant that it was a female lead.

I like him , he could be good for the role.

As for David Boreanaz and Tara Reid , big no no from me. Boreanaz will make a crap bad guy for a film like this as far as i'm concerned and Tara Reid will take it the way of a teen movie.

Can't stress enough how much I like Ed Furlong here though , i'm hoping to meet him at a certain event this year. He was great in both Terminator 2 and American History X.

Meh, don't ask me, I'm no expert (obviously), I was just browsing stuff yesterday and came across some website that said it was the fourth film, wasn't even reading properly at the time, sorry :yoda:

The first was obviously the original , number two was City of Angels , the third was Salvation which didn't even make it to the cinemas as far as I know and is only available on other regions of DVD and not ours and then we obviously now have the fourth which i'm hoping Ed Furlong can make a good job of.