Book 6!

Kari

• Showmasters Admin

It's not a pre-order it's purely a notify me when it's available for pre-order.

It was the same with book 5 OotP. It was 6 months between the notification coming up on the site and the actual pre-order page being there. It was then another 6 month before the release date.

I would say it will be out June/July of next year.

Stuart.

• Showmasters Admin

I agree I want it now......

I'm just going on what happened with Books 4 and 5. It was a year between finding out the title and the actual release date.

Im gonna haveta re-read some of them..I have the worst memory possible. Im definatly gonna haveta re-read the chamber of secrets coz..They're both kinda linked together arent they?

• Showmasters Admin

The half Blood Prince was one of the possible titles for CoS. JKR decided that a lot of the plot about the Half Blood Prince would be better in Book 6 so removed it from CoS. So the 2 books are linked, you'd better get reading :yoda:

Eeeeeeeek well it took me about six months to read OOTP, so if I start reading it in six months time, by the time i actually finish it again, the next one will be out!!!!!!!

I would prefer to wait actually, because at least you'll know that the book wil be very good - as always. I had heard from somewhere though that the next book will be ever so slightly smalled than the last one!!!!!!