LORD OF THE RINGS: ROTR: EE

Adam

I'm in two minds about it being released in December. On one hand, I'm gutted we have to wait that long coz I can't wait to see it, but on the other hand I don't want the date to arrive coz then it'll be over! No more Lord of the Rings to look forward too! ;)

Although I try to keep positive by remembering the wise words of a certain wizard..."End? No, the journey doesn't end here." :P

Edited by Merry Madam

If the release date is December, this will be the last December there is anything LOTR's going on *cries* :angry: ...............unless of course The Hobbit is made with simular release dates as the trilogy :blink:

If the release date is December, this will be the last December there is anything LOTR's going on *cries* :lol: ...............unless of course The Hobbit is made with simular release dates as the trilogy :lol:

NONONONONO lotr is gonna have a theatre show isnt it? we can keep it alive :lol:

DECEMBER! NO WAY!

I thought it would be out in November!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Its killing me!

Does anyone have Star Wars Hyperspace btw? something else is killing me on there!

So how many have already pre-ordered their Extended Edition of Return of the King and what will you be getting, the standard 4 Disc release or the Collectors Edition Boxset?

i have not seen anywhere to pre-order it yet :unsure: