KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

Billybird

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billybird = Legolas' Bow and Arrow & Paris' under garments

Mighty Mo = Will Turners white shirt (Whilst worn and wet!!!)

Kilteus = Calcium Kids Boxing Shorts (boxers!!!!!!)

ILoveMerry = Legolas' blue shirt

Naurarwen fangorn = Paris' fatel arrow

Legolassy = Legolas' boots

am i right so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MO

Dammit. My stupid printer is running out of ink. :unsure:

BTW Little Thief, you have to choose some Orli Clothes not body parts. Sorry. :blink::help::help::blink:

Damn. Ok, his sexhey Will turner shirt.

Or does someone already have that?

By the way its spelt Patroklus in The Iliad, Patroclus in the movie. And Patroclus never comes in contact with Paris because he never actually goes to war, apart from when he's dressed as Achilles and the only Prince of Troy there is Hector (In the book its spelt Hektor)

Achilles = Achilleus

Menelaus = Menelous

The Kingdom of Heaven has been extended:

garrett_april24_04.jpg

garrett_may8_04.jpg

Oooh, naked in the dark :blink:

garrett_may20_04_10.jpg

Here's Patroclus disguised in normal gear:

garrett_may17_04_2.jpg

Bit of a sweetie, don't you reckon? :wub:

Loving the shirt :lol:

garrett_roberta.jpg

Ahh, it seems that Paris and Patroclus did touch!! :wub::P

june17_03.jpg

Btw - Mo, pleeeeeeeease could I be "Keeper of Paris' hair beads" rather than (or as well as! B) ) the boxers? :lol:

By the way its spelt Patroklus in The Iliad, Patroclus in the movie. And Patroclus never comes in contact with Paris because he never actually goes to war, apart from when he's dressed as Achilles and the only Prince of Troy there is Hector (In the book its spelt Hektor)

Achilles = Achilleus

Menelaus = Menelous

:D Ah. I knew it had a 'k' in it but I can't find my copy of the Iliad. I think the Americans have a lot of problems with the Greek spellings so made them somewhat easier in later books and films. The British just followed of course. The pronunciations are different in some too. ie. Hercules - Heracles. Trust the Yanks eh??? :lol:

could this guy ALMOST drag you away from dom??

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel...

only if he litrally picked me up and carried me away, even then i'd be shreiking take me back to dom

also

i think it was the romans that changed the spellings, not the yanks

He he he. I could just imagine it ILM. You being carried off the the Greek guy yelling 'DOM HELP' at the top of your voice. I don't think so!!!! :P:blush:

Yeah, I think the Romans caused some havoc with the Greek language too. The Americans just took it a step further - as usual of course - for their films. A bit like the liberties they took with TROY. :blush: Never mind.

He he he. I could just imagine it ILM. You being carried off the the Greek guy yelling 'DOM HELP' at the top of your voice. I don't think so!!!! :P:blush:

Yeah, I think the Romans caused some havoc with the Greek language too. The Americans just took it a step further - as usual of course - for their films. A bit like the liberties they took with TROY. :blush: Never mind.

lol

and dom'll be like

"security, make sure that girl doesn't go near me again"

but i'd find away...

stupid yanks

can they not read?

He he he.  I could just imagine it ILM.  You being carried off the the Greek guy yelling 'DOM HELP' at the top of your voice.  I don't think so!!!! :blush:  :angry:

Yeah, I think the Romans caused some havoc with the Greek language too.  The Americans just took it a step further - as usual  of course - for their films.  A bit like the liberties they took with TROY. B)  Never mind.

lol

and dom'll be like

"security, make sure that girl doesn't go near me again"

but i'd find away...

stupid yanks

can they not read?

:lol: I don't think it's that they cannot read. Just that they think their version is best. ^_^ Well as long as they put Orli in it, who cares??? :lol::unsure: