21jumpstreet Guests!

veasse

i would love a reunuion for them... i know you wont be able to get Johnny Depp but you can get!

Holly Robinson = judy hoffs

Peter Deluise = Doug penhall

Micheal De Luise = Joey Penhall

Dustin Nguyen = Harry Ioki

Steven Williams = capt. Fuller

Richard Greico = booker!

Johnny Depp = tom hanson

anyone...

SM???!

i'll cry...please... anyone?!

Andrea xx

what a great idea!

21 Jump Street, ahhhh what memories...

Sky One Sunday nights in my jim-jams - the last cool thing before middle-school the next morning!

wow. Officer Hoffs was so hot!

-ahem!-

:blush:

THEY ARE RELEASING A DVD IN OCTOBER! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*jumps around excited*

i only have a collectors ed of the first ever ep on video!

i've been waiting for this moment for a long long time!

we need a reunion now!

come on SM! for the launch of the DVD of the first season! tis only in the U.S though! boooo hisssssss!!

must buy a multi region DVD player!

Andrea xx

ta very much for the info!

$27.99 is roughly £15 - bargain!

this reunion must happen!

hm.

that Officer Mac thinks he's so big...

:D

ah yes but you remember when booker started he was an arrogant bugger!

and then he fit well in...he was the loose cannon...

but they calmed him......

and oh god... iokis driving! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

god i loved the show!

and the spin off Booker!

i want some eps now...PF where can i get me even just one ep... i'm dying to see it!

hugs

Andrea xx

a quest to find Booker episodes on video?

I accept the challenge!

for the record, Officer Ioki's driving skills were as slick as his haircut!

-ahem!-

...so what's all this about a new movie, then?

:blink:

why is it then that they wouldnt let him drive...didnt he have an old caddy or something and he was a loony in it! lol...

i loved the Bike... wasnt it a harley and it was dougs? its been sooooooo long.. please tell me...tell me stories of the days gone by whence we watched in awe at our heroic cops.. undercover in the schools, doing thier job from the jump street chapel with the groovy fire pole!

hugs

Andrea xx

all is not lost Peter Deluise is doing SGsc1 cons!!!!!!

he is in england this november!! SHOWMASTERS GET THAT MAN ON BOARD!!!

please i'm begging... or i wont be able to come to ur con i'll have to spend the money going to meet him instead.... and hes the only one at the other con i want to see!

please please please please please please please please please please please

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.

ok hand hurts now!

Andrea xx

the masses have spoken!

this must happen.

...at least consider it, because it sounds like Veasse will have a stroke otherwise.

-ahem!-

dare I ask what this 'other' con is?

uh oh, Showmasters are going to have me killed!

:P

i dont know what con it is... i think its someone who have worked with SM before anyway!

Sorry not been around had to buy a new hard drive and rebuild my puter... i lost everything on the other!

be back on and posting like crazy tomorrow..

till then

nigh night god bless!

Andrea x

21 Jump Street was only seen by viewers who had SKY TV in the late 80s/early 90s.

I don't think the show had enough of an impact on the UK public to warrant anything as close as mere guest appearences (let alone a reunion).

Not enough people have heard of the show. I never saw an episode and know of it only very vaguely cos of Depp who with Richard Greiko are the only ones I've heard of (and I only heard of him cos he was in that crap Teen Agent).

Edited by nicky

HEATHEN!

Regardless of the success of the show on these shores, many of the stars have since gone further or have done some pretty cool stuff in their respective careers.

(Fred Forrest for example, was in Falling Down, Apocalypse Now, Dario Argento's Trauma, The Conversation etc)

...also, are you trying to say I'm old?

:D

OMG 21 jump street, now that program has me remembering. I used too watch it on the sofa on sky on a sunday nite just b4 bed . Looked at the website one of you put up and it all came rushing back.

Come on SM let there be a jumpstreet runion on something plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss