little help?

porkfat

aw man!

I got home from work yesterday and I thought 'hm, I smell a little funky' (strangely, my exact words!). And upon discovery of my funkiness, I went and had a nice shower.

15-20 minutes after the shower, I noticed that damn smell again!

An hour passes and I have another shower.

5-6 minutes after the 2nd shower I realise the smell is still there!

My flatmates were in agreement that I did, indeed, stink, and I thought that maybe it was something I had picked up in the air of our (disgusting) flat, so I went out to test my theory.

the result?

I STINK!

I stink, and I can't shake it off.

HELP MEEEEE!

this is a genuine plea for help, because I can't stand it any longer - neither can my flatmates!

any ideas?

PLEASE!

:wub:

Check your underwear, failing all the above, just got to your quacks and ask for an op to remove all sweat glands, or just live in a bath, or maybe its your fellow housemates that stink, or take medicine to stop ya farting, stop eating spicy foods. When you eat spicy food that is very smelly, the smell actually comes out of your body in your sweat, if ya don't believe me, look it up or ask your doctor. Or spray yourself every 5 seconds with some deodorant, or you could just accept the fact that you do in fact stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and febreeze is quite good for trainers, but better still buy some new ones.

Edited by vamps!

check my underwear?

trust me, even I wouldn't check my own underwear!

using deodorant, and the whole washing 'thing' barely takes the edge off it.

to fully articulate the scale of my stink, imagine a wet dog running through a cattle field full of greasy Spanish construction workers... times twenty, times thirty.

wurgggh.

check my underwear?

trust me, even I wouldn't check my own underwear!

using deodorant, and the whole washing 'thing' barely takes the edge off it.

to fully articulate the scale of my stink, imagine a wet dog running through a cattle field full of greasy Spanish construction workers... times twenty, times thirty.

wurgggh.

*faints*

GO

TO

A

DOCTOR!

OR call the NHS Helpline!

Edited by Kiki Dream

doctors have cold hands.

would it help if they warmed them first?

Just GO!! Unless of course you want to end up with this permanantly (sp?) just go get it over with fix it and go back to.... not smelling like " wet dog running through a cattle field full of greasy Spanish construction workers... times twenty, times thirty."

I don't know, I guess it's my superpower.

- It's kind of cool to be a superhero!

Doctors kind of scare the hell out of me, I remember being eleven, going to the Doctors and being convinced the Doc' was out to steal my soul.

I don't know, I guess it's my superpower.

- It's kind of cool to be a superhero!

Doctors kind of scare the hell out of me, I remember being eleven, going to the Doctors and being convinced the Doc' was out to steal my soul.

:unsure: okay maybe you should try the hospital and see a nurse??

or call the NHS helpline, they are doctors....

...and to think that all this started so innocently!

oh boy.

I hadn't planned on being quarantined when I woke up this morning!

I smell like a wet dog and for some reason I can't shake it.

I'm sure that if I explain it to the Doctors that way, they won't laugh at me so much...

:huh:

...and to think that all this started so innocently!

oh boy.

I hadn't planned on being quarantined when I woke up this morning!

I smell like a wet dog and for some reason I can't shake it.

I'm sure that if I explain it to the Doctors that way, they won't laugh at me so much...

:blink:

LOL lie down next to a wet dog and maybe that will counteract the smell

hm.

Today (Thursday) is day 3 of the stink, and thankfully its oh-so-nasty edge has worn off.

(a small triumph, is a triumph nonetheless!)

I think it's something I've picked up from my flat.

You see, my (artist) flatmate collects clothes and various items she finds on the pavement (I don't ask why, so don't ask me...), and my room is next to hers.

the other week she brought home a jar of dead frogs(!), and placed them on the landing (opposite my door), so I'm thinking the overwhelming stench of a half dozen (bloated) dead frogs has crept underneath my door and found it's way onto my clothes, shoes, duvet and such.

thus making me rather smelly!

I took a bath in vinegar, this morning.

now I smell like a freaking chip shop!

• Showmasters Admin

It could very well be the frogs that did it. Decomposing fat will cling to you like a bast@rd.

Try lemon juice, it does work, I used to work in the care industry and worked with people that had to deal with this kind of smell (I was lucky all my patients were alive).

As an aside they also mentioned it in an episode of CSI when Sarah was working on a case were they found a guy in a bag.

Stuart.

really? lemon? CSI?

well if it's in CSI, then it must be true!

um.

I physically gagged this afternoon after coming home from work, because the (frog) skin had separated from the bones and sort of dissolved into the liquid they were kept in.

I hope you enjoy your dinner!

:huh: