Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:wub:B):D

Hope things um didn't become more anoying ;):rolleyes:

Aw, bless you gardener! :lol: I'm glad your here Sam. No troubs with ranting, we just enjoy it sometimes!

No probs. Wizard :wub:

HELLO TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SAID HELLO TO ME BUT I MISSED THEM!!!

Hello there Gandalf!

I was just catching up on the posts.

Nickwise, sorry to hear you are ill. Hope you get better very soon. Cosy up in bed with some yummy oatmeal cookies dipped in sumptuous cup-a-soup (Sunday Roast dinner flavour!)!! Seriously, though, you look after yourself! We wants you at C7!

babyFrodo, aaarrg, my pics are NOT better than yours! Yours kick major butt!! The ring catching one is super duper!!! Did you post that one?

Hello there Gandalf!

Nickwise, sorry to hear you are ill. Hope you get better very soon. Cosy up in bed with some yummy oatmeal cookies dipped in sumptuous cup-a-soup (Sunday Roast dinner flavour!)!! Seriously, though, you look after yourself! We wants you at C7!

babyFrodo, aaarrg, my pics are NOT better than yours! Yours kick major butt!! The ring catching one is super duper!!! Did you post that one?

Cup a soooooooooup!!!

I have forced meself to get better so I have! yet HR Giger's monster still lives in my throat!!!

I'll be there at c7..... if by my life or death I can make it, I'll get the time off work...

*hugs* can't wait to see you guys!!

Yay! You're back babyFrodo!

I've saved the magazine you were in!

*hugs* :rolleyes:

Lady of the Realm!!!! :D *huggles* :wub:

Ah, my forum friends, I did miss you all B)

Say, if the bring the mag to C7, I'll sign it for you. lol! :wub::P:lol:

Sounds like a plan!

;)

btw, lara. you should ask to be lara croft in the lotr roleplay thread :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

still silly

:lol::lol::lol:

In one way things did become anoying but in another way not really. Anyway I think its all forgotten now. Will probbly talk to you tomorrow on train, if I make that one!

Hello there Gandalf!

Cup a soooooooooup!!!

I have forced meself to get better so I have! yet HR Giger's monster still lives in my throat!!!

I'll be there at c7..... if by my life or death I can make it, I'll get the time off work...

:lol:

more smiles

I think i gotta go stalk lara. I'll be better forums. don't give up on me. I'll resurface every every few minutes!

Oh, NW *slow on the uptake (refering to self)* No, i wants sun on friday not thunder. thabk you in advance.

:rolleyes:

Hello there Gandalf!

Cup a soooooooooup!!!

Hooray!! Glad you're feeling better! Yay me too looking forward to seeing you all at C7!! Not long to go now...

Oh, NW *slow on the uptake (refering to self)* No, i wants sun on friday not thunder. thabk you in advance.

I'll try the ol' sun-trick my dear!!!

Lara, don't look now, but I think babyFrodo's stalking you....

I know... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I'm already at the train station waiting....

oh lara, I've haven't posted ring pic yet cuz I can't resize and it looks bad big. It's in me photobucket.

*puts on sun block*

She aint too bad if you give her a hug once in a while, but don't feed her after midnight or she might bite your ankles :lol:

just kidding sis :lol:

I know... :help:

She aint too bad if you give her a hug once in a while, but don't feed her after midnight or she might bite your ankles :lol:

just kidding sis :D

what, a gremlin then? :rolleyes:^_^:P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

^_^:P:help:

just kidding sis :lol:

Hahahahaha!!!