richart framed cell pictures

jett123

email:

contact_richart@hotmail.com

:D

It's yours, isn't it? Cos at C5, I'm gonna buy out the stall's entire supply of LOTR montage pics! Not really, but I want 'em all. :D

Btw - cool sig. ;)

yep it is, and the 'cool sig' is not my doing lol, it appeared overnight a few weeks back. apparently the "forum ghost" did it, was hoping he'd remove it by now!! i have a sneaking suspicion that it will reappear as soon as i delete it lol

email:

It's yours, isn't it? Cos at C5, I'm gonna buy out the stall's entire supply of LOTR montage pics! Not really, but I want 'em all. :D

Btw - cool sig. ;)

cool, so does that mean you're buying me one of each LOTR one? thanks! :D

email:

Btw - cool sig. :lol:

yep it is, and the 'cool sig' is not my doing lol, it appeared overnight a few weeks back. apparently the "forum ghost" did it, was hoping he'd remove it by now!! i have a sneaking suspicion that it will reappear as soon as i delete it lol

;)

Haha...that ghost didn't get to me! I think it's scared :D *Cough* frodoandsam *Cough* :lol: I'm gonna design it!

hey neo

could u send me pics of your lord of the rings stuff and aliens sutt to do with the framed cell pictures

could u tell me are u located in london and if not where can i order your stuff from

finally could u give me a price range for the stuff

tks a lot

and great stuff

email:

:blink:

hey neo

could u send me pics of your lord of the rings stuff and aliens sutt to do with the framed cell pictures

could u tell me are u located in london and if not where can i order your stuff from

finally could u give me a price range for the stuff

tks a lot

and great stuff

my email is jet0123@hotmail.com

tks