New Bond Girl for Autographica

Dave Phillips

Great! Haven't got her autograph. Are there any good colour or black and white photos available on the web of all of the actresses who played Blofeld's Angels of Death in OHMSS?

We'll have some great BW shots of Sylvana and the group of Angels at the show! PLenty of colour ones too. Some very rare shots

I have a fantastic shot from the OHMSS-Girls, signed in Person by Jenny Hanley and Joanna Lumley and through the mail from Julie Ege. Now there will be signed by Sylvanna Henriques and George Lazenby!!

And Jenny Hanley tolds me, that Mona Chong lives as a dentist in London!

We'll have some great BW shots of Sylvana and the group of Angels at the show! PLenty of colour ones too. Some very rare shots

Will I have to get there early (to Autographica) to buy one of those pictures from your stall? And will you have any pictures of the actresses who played the Harem Girls in The Living Daylights (including Femi Gardiner & Karen Seeberg) with Timothy Dalton? One of the pictures is in the Femi Gardiner announcement thread.

Edited by SunSpeed

Will I have to get there early (to Autographica) to buy one of those pictures from your stall? And will you have any pictures of the actresses who played the Harem Girls in The Living Daylights (including Femi Gardiner & Karen Seeberg) with Timothy Dalton? One of the pictures is in the Femi Gardiner announcement thread.

We'll have the shots in the threads and more. There'll be plenty of photos to go around