Best Time To Arrive?

vonny

I'm going to the Edge & Christian photoshoot, which I believe starts at 11:30am. With the cheapest train tickets, I will be at Olympia by 9:15am. How long roughly does it normally take to get in, if I arrived at that time? Would the queue be huge by then? Do you think I'd have plenty of time to get in and get to the shoot? Or should I aim to start queuing before 9am? 

Used to another event taking 2 to 3 hours just to get through the general entry queue! Thanks.

Edited by etmuse

Again you'll be fine Vonny as my two friends failed to say above is the fact that we should get our tickets scanned as we go into the waiting hall as per last year then when its 9am its a case of just opening the doors and letting us all walk in :D

Having our tickets pre-scanned saves a lot of faffing and time which is always a good thing lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, vonny said:

Thank you so much for your replies! You have saved me an extra £40 in train fares! :)

WOW really £40 ? Oh what a bonus mind you that's a crazy amount just because you want to leave earlier

I guess I'm lucky as my fair is exactly the same price no matter what time I leave at weekends so that means I'll be catching the first one out lol

Do you know Vonny I would just check your fares again although if I'm honest your original post doesn't say what day. If its Friday then that's fair enough as its considered to be peak times how ever at the weekend my train company considers that to be off peak and adjusts fares accordingly.