My Freddy Gloves

13amp_fuses

Send me some pics of the mask and I will get back to you. My mail address is

deano_666@blueyonder.co.uk

851558[/snapback]

Hi Little Miss Idiot

I have spoken to my buddy and it would work out to expensive for you and us to make 1 commission made mask. However my buddy will post pics of the mask on his site and if there is enough interest he will consider sculpting and making the mask. I will keep in touch with you.

Edited by 13amp_fuses

851558[/snapback]

Hi Little Miss Idiot

I have spoken to my buddy and it would work out to expensive for you and us to make 1 commission made mask. However my buddy will post pics of the mask on his site and if there is enough interest he will consider sculpting and making the mask. I will keep in touch with you.

856271[/snapback]

Ok thanks anyway... :)

851558[/snapback]

Hi Little Miss Idiot

856271[/snapback]

I'd be interested in one of those, too, actually. Mummy Returns rules, and it is definately on my cosplaying list. Although I ideally wanted to cosplay the other woman, to match Little Miss's costume, I can't pass up the oppurtunity! Lolz.

Congrats on an AWESOME pair of gloves, by the way! Have you got a URL for more of your work? I'm intruiged...

Ps. Good call, El!