Collectormania MK returns in 2024

• Showmasters Admin

We have some incredibly exciting news. Collectormania will be returning to Centre:MK this May after two decades!

We’re so pleased to be working with the shopping centre again to bring sci-fi fans one of the best events in the world, Collectormania Milton Keynes is such a legendary event. 

Collectormania and Showmasters are very proud to be back where it all started over 2 and a half decades ago. Best of all, entry is completely free of charge!

We look forward to seeing you all there and building the show into, once again, a world class event.

• 1 month later...

Is this a large venue, like Olympia...?

I am just a bit dubious about travelling to MK (a fair distance) and then not getting in, if it's free and there are not tickets.

16 hours ago, AckAck said:

Is this a large venue, like Olympia...?

I am just a bit dubious about travelling to MK (a fair distance) and then not getting in, if it's free and there are not tickets.

It's in a shopping centre that is open to the general public, the guests and stalls are in an open area at the back of the centre surrounded by shops that is open to everyone. You can't "not get in".

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mpharris said:

It's in a shopping centre that is open to the general public, the guests and stalls are in an open area at the back of the centre surrounded by shops that is open to everyone. You can't "not get in".

i do wonder how thats gonna work this year?