Are tickets from photo shoots last year being reissued?

Hey, 

My complimentary entry ticket is being sent daily but I have not received an updated Robert Englund boiler room shoot ticket.

I have contact showmasters numerous times over the past month but haven't received a response. Does anyone know if they are actually reissuing the tickets and if they are have you received them

Thanks  

15 minutes ago, Rachipach said:

Hey, 

My complimentary entry ticket is being sent daily but I have not received an updated Robert Englund boiler room shoot ticket.

I have contact showmasters numerous times over the past month but haven't received a response. Does anyone know if they are actually reissuing the tickets and if they are have you received them

Thanks  

I've only had 1 ticket reissued which is very concerning as should have about 15 of them, emailed numerous times about it but no response, just going to print all the one's I've got and see what happens °-°

4 hours ago, Rachipach said:

Hey, 

Thanks  

I'd say go and speak to the Info/Organisers/Sales desk at the venue.  Make sure you have an easily accessible copy of the old tickets to show them.