BRUCE CAMPBELLl AS ASH IN FREDDY VS. JASON 2

Adam

Bruce Campbell, who plays Ash in the various Evil Dead films, confirmed to SCI FI that there has been talks among the New Line circles to bring in "Ash" to fight "Freddy" and "Jason":

But Campbell added that nothing is imminent. "As I've been explaining to people, this wouldn't be a movie where you could just make a phone call and go, 'Let's do it,' and then it all happens," Campbell said in an interview. "You've got three franchises."

Campbell added, "[That] means you have 17 lawyers, each going, 'Yeah, look at my franchise. Yeah, look at my franchise.' So you have to get past that. Then you have to get past the question of 'how will the characters be treated?' What would you do with Ash? There's no way I'd be in it if I lost. No way. The good guy has to win, especially in that movie. You couldn't kill two whole franchises, but we could sure maim them."

• 2 weeks later...

i think it'd be cool. and i liked the idea about ash being asked to kill freddy and jason. and hunting them down. like maybe some people (probaly teens) getting knocked off and one of em' knows , has read or whatever about ash and his demon encounters so suggests they find him and ask for his help. that be cool yeah.