Welcome return

I said in another message that I am coming down to London for comic con and I want to meet everybody and see everything there is

This week end I was visiting friends in Oxfordshire , and I got to meet this gentleman that my friend was trying to help, let me tell you about him, he has raised 200,000 pounds for his sons charity, raised awareness about the, charity,,has met a prime minister and a royal, and has done many good things for others, he used to go to all the comic cons dressed as Wonder Woman, then two years ago he suddenly stopped it all,comic cons,charity work,everything, he won,t explain why, last year he had 3 surgeries on the back of his right eye and surgery to his right foot, he has dropped from 34 stone down to 15 stone

We spoke for a long time about many things,me and my friend,,his wife and children, in the end he is coming back to comic con as wonder woman, he is going back to his charity work and raising money, he is coming back to life

If you see him at comic con please go up and say hello, if you have never met him go up and introduce yourself, I plan to make it a great event, I hope you can help me

Welcome back Wonder Woman

• Like 7