Scheduling help required for newbie

Wenchbabe

I'm looking for some help with priorities for the morning. I'm coming into Victoria approx 7am and will be heading pretty much straight to Olympia. I have an entry ticket and diamond pass to collect. I have read that we are supposed to get the Diamond pass first then go to the entrance. My diamond pass guest will not be onsite until 1200. Would I be better getting entry first then going direct to try and pick up VQ's for other guests before going for the Diamond pass?

What advantage is there to an early Diamond pass collection?

13 minutes ago, Wenchbabe said:

I'm looking for some help with priorities for the morning. I'm coming into Victoria approx 7am and will be heading pretty much straight to Olympia. I have an entry ticket and diamond pass to collect. I have read that we are supposed to get the Diamond pass first then go to the entrance. My diamond pass guest will not be onsite until 1200. Would I be better getting entry first then going direct to try and pick up VQ's for other guests before going for the Diamond pass?

What advantage is there to an early Diamond pass collection?

Personally, I would suggest that you would be better off going to grab the vqs you want before getting the diamond pass since you have plenty of time to collect it before the guest arrives.

The advantage for early pass collection is that you can collect them before you enter the building, so you can go and grab the vqs you want without worrying about having to grab your diamond passes at a later time. However, since the diamond pass collection is at a different place to your entry area, I can't really think of any advantages in this particular case for it. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Oops, I have made a mistake. Do you have a standard entry ticket? If so, the diamond pass collection is in the same hall as the standard entry queue, so you can easily collect them before you enter the venue if you want to. Of course you could still decide to collect it after you get the vqs you want if that method suits you better.