I Would Do Craig Society!!!!

JaY (Gears?!?)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TUG THE TOOOWWWEEEELLLLL!!!

in bright letters on a t-shirt with that picture on it would be so funny and cool!

MO :D

OMC!!! We so have to do that!

explaining it to people - lol :lol:, but explaining it to Craig - imagine that :lol:

Tug the Towel!

yay!! good idea Mo!! i dont htink i'd have the guts to say it to anyone though!! hehehehe!!! :P;):wub::firedevil::wub:

two or three of us together going TUG THE TOWEL!!! could work usually groups have more courage than a single person!

MO :lol:

;):firedevil: no!!! i wouldnt either!!! heheheh ya never know what the reaction could be!!!!! people would think we're insane!! whoops... already are insane!! we're mad as hatters!! well, people would think we're even more insane than usual!!! ahahahahahaha!!!!! :wub::wub::lol:

:P:firedevil: no!!! i wouldnt either!!! heheheh ya never know what the reaction could be!!!!! people would think we're insane!! whoops... already are insane!! we're mad as hatters!! well, people would think we're even more insane than usual!!! ahahahahahaha!!!!! ;):wub::lol:

we are not the mad one's

someone once said have no idea who but it goes:-

"I'm not mad, Everyone else is!"

MO :wub:

great ball's of fire?

isn't that a song? :D

look back a couple of pages to the thing kilty posted, Craigs mass debate :lol: about sex, in it he says he's a mixture of jerry lee lewis, i think, and the rolling stones! great balls of fire, i cant get no satisfaction! it made me laugh anyway! :lol::lol:

I can't get no! (do do do) Satisfaction! (do do do)

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire!

:Droll2.gif

had to do it! :help:

Nell - so will u design the t-shirt cause with ur bright pink writing i don't think anyone will miss us. :uhoh:

I can't get no! (do do do) Satisfaction! (do do do)

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire!

:wacko:roll2.gif

had to do it! :P

Nell - so will u design the t-shirt cause with ur bright pink writing i don't think anyone will miss us. :D

You got it!! *goes off to work on it*

Hey Howdy!

Can I join please, I don't have an offerening like everyone else, but, I did stand behind craigs stand and c5 trying to peer threw the gap and stare at his spam :rolleyes: for about 5mins - untill i got mooved allong. Damned security...

Thank you

Love and hobbits

xxx

If I had the authority I would join you up!

This was my first attempt, I didnt finish it properly but I havent finished the better one yet so I thought I'd post this one for now, tho its poo!

toweltug.jpg