General Chat

Raylenth

Hello there, I hope this is the right place to ask this : didn't I read something on the LA event page about special hotel packages, or discounts to be announced, soon? I seem to not be able to find this information anymore, maybe I am looking in the wrong place. 

Will this be bundled with tickets or can I book tickets already and this will come afterwards? 

And one more question: how many people are approximately expected to attend on a day of the show? How "big" will this be? 

Many thanks in advance! 

I think you will have to wait for most of your questions to be answered Chrischi, at least until after Xmas now, until they can get the website and FAQ up, the mods on here won't be able to provide any info outside what's been officially posted so far.  Re the hotel, usually you buy the tickets and hotel separately as you book your room directly with the hotel using the code and tickets through the ticket site.

The message you mentioned is here 

2 hours ago, Captain Lucas said:

I probably won't be going as LA is quite a long way away but I'd be interested in knowing when someone has a moment if there will be an autograph pre-order service as there is with some events where you can get an auto through the post?

Best thing to do is keep an eye one the pre orders website as the info will be posted there, as far as I'm aware they don't usually officially post when/if it goes up.  As it's an overseas event though I'm guessing, and I may be very wrong, that if they offer it, it will be restricted to 8x10's but time will tell