Sam Neill Appreciation! :)

ChloeLou

On 8/15/2018 at 6:41 PM, Broo said:

Thank you so much my dear <3 oh bless you being somewhere public when his attendance was announced!! Ach well, I'm sure it was nice for folks to see you so happy in that moment :)

Also thanks for sharing your experience meeting him, awesome that you got to express appreciation for cardinal Wolsey and that he seemed touched by it :) Loved loved loved him in The Tudors!

You're very welcome! :smile:

Thank you! They probably just wondered what I was so happy about, haha! :lol:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy I mentioned that to him. He was so appreciative! :smile:

• Like 1

Sam got a special connection with my country. For the passed 35 years "Ivanhoe" has been shown on TV here around New Year and each time now he is reminded how many of us who wants Brian de Bois-Guilbert to win. So when I met him we had a quick chat about it and he still consider us "crazy Swedes" ... with a smile.. for still watching it. And I gave him an invitation to my country in time for it to be shown again. "I will think about it" was his answer, haha! I gave him my appreciation for Event Horizon, Old School and the amazing movie "Hunt For The Wilderpeople". Very kind and humble man. A fun comment from him was about my t-shirt, "Tyrell - Diana Rigg is a force, a wonderful force". What a treat!

39077839_10216882782444777_2283157885309

• Like 5

On 8/18/2018 at 11:09 AM, Chris1970 said:

Sam got a special connection with my country. For the passed 35 years "Ivanhoe" has been shown on TV here around New Year and each time now he is reminded how many of us who wants Brian de Bois-Guilbert to win. So when I met him we had a quick chat about it and he still consider us "crazy Swedes" ... with a smile.. for still watching it. And I gave him an invitation to my country in time for it to be shown again. "I will think about it" was his answer, haha! I gave him my appreciation for Event Horizon, Old School and the amazing movie "Hunt For The Wilderpeople". Very kind and humble man. A fun comment from him was about my t-shirt, "Tyrell - Diana Rigg is a force, a wonderful force". What a treat!

39077839_10216882782444777_2283157885309

That's a wonderful experience, Chris! That's a great picture, too! :smile:

I loved: Hunt For The Wilderpeople! It was so good! :D

Edited by ChloeLou