help!

i have paul wesley diamond pass for tomorrow, first time at lfcc. so scared, coming alone, i grab my diamond pass from gate H i believe and just show my printed entry ticket and diamond pass ticket?? is that right?? 

think diamond pass photo are at 11.45, but am useless with times. 

what happens with diamond autographs? 

sorry i suffer with mental health and severe anxiety, i am asking so many questions before i board the train to London 

any help appreciated

thanks in advance 

You will show your day pass first, that gets you through the entry portal. You then go pick up the Diamond pass from the desk that’s also in area H, and join the queue to go in if you arrive before doors open. 

Diamond pass holders are called first for guests. Because of this I would recommend arriving before open time (9am) to get your pass and then once you get inside, you can head immediately to Paul’s desk to queue up. Given the photo isn’t until nearly three hours after opening (can’t see the schedule so assuming 11:45 is correct), that’s easily enough time to get his autograph first! You will also be allowed to purchase up to another four.

Hope this helps! Enjoy yourself...

The photo is at Photo Area D. That is upstairs and by the main stage (if you see Areas A B and C you are close!). I would get there by 11:40/11:45 and look out for a blue tshirt.

Autographs-Today he's been sat at the back of the hall on the same floor as the photo (go in the same direction as the crowd when you get in that should work!). People do change places over the weekend but it's the best place to start.