What Pics What Prices for the stars at c6

Personally, I think it would be useful to have at least one picture offered of the star "out of character". In the past there have been guests there I have wanted to meet but the photos only showed them in shows I'd never seen!

Otherwise I think the variety of pictures is generally pretty good.

I disagree they are only famous for the character's they are playing so i do not think they would like to have any of there photo's out of charater :angel:

Maybe one of the reasons that they have pics of themselves out of character as you said, is that if there isn't a pic of them playing a certain character that you want then you can get an out of character shot. That way at least you come away with something you want of that actor to remember them by or to remebr the moment you met them by :P:D

So by that I'm agreeing, there muct be a valid reason (if the above isn't it) as to why they waste pics on out of character shots. :wub:

"It's Difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent." - Q, The Next Generation :D

Edited by zebredy

It would be usefull to see the pictures in advance, I didn't think Ray Parks picyutes were that good at C5 had I known I would have bought my own.

I think prices at SM events are OK, although it is good was guests make a smaller charge for personal items £10 for both Armin Shimmerman and Marina Sirtis was a bit of a steal at a recent event. (having said that though this did mean having to endure the pain and misery of another "organisers" show which was by know means pleasent!!)