Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Cosplay Guest Announcement - PK Cosplay, Scarlet Phoenix &

PK Cosplay, Scarlet Phoenix & Nimpocalypse

This trio started cosplaying 4 years ago when Showmasters brought the Film and Comic Con to Cardiff. Often appearing as a family group, the pinnacle of their costuming adventures to date came in March 2015 when, with the help of Ray Park, Pete and Silver got engaged dressed as Black Bolt and Medusa from Marvel Comics' The Inhumans, with Nim as the teleporting Inhuman hound Lockjaw.

They have been interviewed by Made In Cardiff dressed as a Sith and Cobra Commander and are always looking for a new challenge in terms of costume and character.

Their preferred style of costume is to take everyday items/clothing and modify it to serve a new purpose. Silver then calls on her talents with fashioning real hard leather and Pete will utilise his skill with a paintbrush - his Cobra symbol on his hood is painted totally freehand! Nim says she brings her boundless energy, which any one who has met her will undoubtedly agree with!

FB_IMG_1487772892366.jpg

FB_IMG_1487772699406.jpg

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Regarding the deleted comments. Okay, I will send that e-mail I sent again. Apparently the first time it did not get through.

Apologies for the misunderstanding: I know you didn't steal the photo. I just don't see why you couldn't make a note that I took the photo