Bridge photoshoots

crippsy_99

A couple of questions regarding the bridge shoots, specifically with the guests..

Ive seen 'standard' bridge shoot shots with peoples friends, but ive not seen any of the TNG bridge and guest, and ive not seen any at all that I can recall of the Klingon bridge..

So, easy one to start with is has the Klingon bridge been used before, what does it look like in shots etc?

Second question is, how close to the actors are you? In a 'normal' shoot you are usually stood next to the actor quite close in the shot. But with the bridge, where do the actors generally stand or sit, and are you close or miles away?

I have seen shots of the classic bridge shoots, where usually the actor (such as Bill Shatner) are in the captains chair and you are stood next to him/them which look good. The spacing of chairs and such, and sheer size of it though on the TNG bridge worry me a little, as are you going to be stood far from the guests or what?

Ive not seen the Klingon bridge set as mentioned already, but I presume that will be similar to the Classic bridge with a single central chair?

Im curious in maybe getting a couple of bridge shoots, but want to see what they are like first, or just go for 'normal' photos instead.

I don't think the Klingon Bridge has been used before, so I am not sure if anyone can answer that question.

Frankfurt had the TNG Bridge, but I am trying to remember if there were solo actor shoots on there. I had the group shot there, but that won't really help if I post that, too different situation.

I would expect the general "placement" (this sounds really horrible, but I got no idea how to phrase it differently) to be the same as in the classic bridge shoots.

• Like 1