LFACC

hobbitslut

Then at the cons I talk to people I've never met before and are dancing and such and asking celebs if they play with themselves :huh:

OMG, you so have to tell me about that! It sounds interesting & funny! :angel:

Anyway, yeah I'll be going no matter what! Just to see you guys & buy stuff & meet LOTR guests :angel:

lotr_nut: Awww, don't worry about it. I was quite shy at the fountain meet, only spoke to those who I already knew & I was quite shy in front of, Kilty, DE & LMB!! Well it could've been the fact that I was really tired & a bit ill & well yeah! lol But I'm definitly gonna be more outgoing at C6 & lfacc!

There's one small thing about lfacc! I have no idea where it is! :P

FG x X x

thanks you guys!!! your so sweet!! i cant wait to met you all, and i WILL meet you this time!!! i wont chicken out at the last minute, like at c5!!!!!!!! no DE i have no excuses to not meet you now!! as i know what you look like!!!!!! i'll try and figure out how to put my photo up, so you can see what i look like.....

I should be going to both C6 and LfACC. I really enjoyed LFACC so i really hope some guests are announced who i want to meet, theres usually at least one. I'd say they'll proabably have at least one LOTR guest :wub:

Woohoo, yeah!! ;) GO LOTR SPIRIT!!! ;);)

It sure is all happening this year...and I hope it carries on this way too, I hope it doesn't just stop at this year now all films are released :o

If it does, we'll have to start organising our own LOTR cons, right guys??! ;)

Definately!!!

I was worried it would all stop, but we wont let that happen will we? Not whiel we hold true to each other....eek *cringes* baaaad quote!! :wub::P

Cant wait for forum meets either! :D

yeah absolutely!!!!!! lotr will live on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever..... lol lol!! you get the picture!!! as long as we keep on talking to each other and stuff. :wub:;):P;);)

Then at the cons I talk to people I've never met before and are dancing and such and asking celebs if they play with themselves :blink:

OMG, you so have to tell me about that! It sounds interesting & funny! :o

Anyway, yeah I'll be going no matter what! Just to see you guys & buy stuff & meet LOTR guests :lol:

lotr_nut: Awww, don't worry about it. I was quite shy at the fountain meet, only spoke to those who I already knew & I was quite shy in front of, Kilty, DE & LMB!! Well it could've been the fact that I was really tired & a bit ill & well yeah! lol But I'm definitly gonna be more outgoing at C6 & lfacc!

There's one small thing about lfacc! I have no idea where it is! :D

FG x X x

Aww FG you did speak to me a bit, wish I could have spoken to you more, theres next time though!

Dont know if you noticed but at the fountain meet I almost jumped on you when I saw it was you, then thought better of it!! :o:unsure: I think loads of people were ill at C5 most had colds then or are catching them now.....Ho hum.....never mind!

I think we are planning to have a few forum meets, hopefully in the Summer, so quite soon! :lol: I want you all to come down to sunny Devon :o Should be good! :lol:

Miss you guys :D

yeah i know... its just i have this confidence thing..... its getting better though and its all thanks to lots of lovely mates over the past few years!!! so thanks to you guys who are slowly making me talk more and more and more!!! people in primary school used to think i couldnt talk cos i was so shy!!!....

i can end up talkin waaaayyyyyyyyy too much...then sometimes i go comepletely quiet. can feel weird even to myself....

i intend to go to LFCC2 - but it depends on the hobbits. if they're goin to c6 (and none are goin to lfcc2) then i'm gonna have to choose that. but if they're goin to neither i'll be at lfcc2...hopefully they go to lfcc2 anyway!!! i know i can't go to both, and i also know c6 will need a LOT of financial care to be taken....

good thing i've got a credit card tho - even when i'm skint i can get cash!!!

:unsure:

Edited by Gandalf the Black

yay! im going to LFACC :huh:

i know exactly what you mean though lotr_nut :blink: im just the same!! At the fountain meet i hardly spoke to anyone, i seriously considered chickening out myself :blink: and it was a bit weird because i had my little sister and we were a bit late so everyone had kinda started talking (my finger wouldnt stop bleeding so we went and got plasters from boots and there was this huge queue :P ) plus the only person i recognised was pippinweasley! It was fun though, im glad i went along :lol: It would be really nice to meet you (and the rest of you again!!) Cant wait for LFACC!! :P