Photograph Batches

Hi Guys,

Just ordered tickets with various photographs. Was told in the instructions to pick the lowest batch numbers so chose all Batch 1s as these were the lowest numbers.

According to the booking page:-

Please choose the lowest batch number available.
We call photo shoots in batches, with BATCH 1 being called first.
Although you can still join the queue if a later batch has been
called, you don't miss your turn

Now, I took this to mean that if I miss the first calling of Batch 1, I can go to any higher batch numbered shoot? That's what if reads to me.

I'm questioning this because the Eventbrite confirmation states the opposite:-

Once Photo Shoot times are confirmed (Check website for details) you will need to go to the photo studio at the specified time.
Please be aware that if you miss your slot, your photo can not be taken at a later time.

Which is correct ???

Regards

Jeff

Edited by jeffusher

• Moderators

Both posts are correct, we call photos in batch order, diamond, gold, batch 1, 2 and so on.

So for example If you have say a batch 1 ticket you can go anytime after your batch is called during the photo shoot sessions for that guest, technically you could join the back of the queue when batch 11 is called and have no issue at all. What the eventbrite wording means is if you miss your slot, I.e. If you show up after that guest has finished their photos that day then generally nothing can be done.

Edited by StuartG2198