Elijah news

lordyislife

hey there! thought id post some news about the beauty.....

well apparently i hear he went home yesterday aww byeeee lij! The film wrap party was monday night and he said he was going home on tuesday! but others have said it could be today!

I managed to meet him twice properly last week and saw him a few times running/walking* aww dreams* lol! he was soo sweet! anyway my storys long and on another thread and my pics are on his a&f site! he also said that he enjoyed collectormania 4, bless him!

And also someone on the set said to us 'Be sure to be around for the press, he'll be back for that'

So i assume that means a premiere - well i hope so. That should be around beginning of january before it comes out then! WoOoO cant wait :)

Wow, thanks for that!! January?? We have to wait that long? *groan*

I still can't get over how lucky you are!

Oooh, he enjoyed C4 - that may mean he'll want to come to a future Collectormania!! Weeeeeeeeeee :wub:;);):D:D

yeah its due for release in January i read! WoOoO Gonna be amazing!

I still cant get over what happened either ;) There really are no words for him :wub:

Yeha i think he would definetly come again he seemed like he meant it when he said it anway lol!

Woooo, ta for that! *waves* bye bye lijah! come back sooooooooooooooooon! like, now! mwahahahha. *ahem* maybe not.

I hope he does do a future Collectormania!!! Dont listen to that Graham Norton, Lij, Theres nothing wrong with doin cons!!! *does dory impression* come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! haha

It could happen tho! if there was a big age gap between kids and the sibling had a kid then the mother had another one, the baby would be aunty to the siblings kid! does that make sense!?

Im only 2 years younger than him! *wrks it out* 1 year and 360 days to be precise!! :lol:

It could happen tho! if there was a big age gap between kids and the sibling had a kid then the mother had another one, the baby would be aunty to the siblings kid! does that make sense!?

Im only 2 years younger than him! *wrks it out* 1 year and 360 days to be precise!! :yoda:

Oh yeah!!! Never thought of that!! Highly unlikely though ;)

Sooo..... Did that happen to you and Lij??

Sorry POTATOES, should we stop the Auntie stuff now?? :lol: