HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLYBIRD!!!

Kilteus

Awwwwwwwww BillyBird!! Course you deserve a Birthday thread and I'm glad you are enjoying your day so far!! Hopefully you've been relaxing and taking it easy and enjoying as much leggy as you can...heheh

So you have any nice plans for later tonight that don't involve leggy or any logs?? :lol:

Awwwwwwwww BillyBird!! Course you deserve a Birthday thread and I'm glad you are enjoying your day so far!! Hopefully you've been relaxing and taking it easy and enjoying as much leggy as you can...heheh

So you have any nice plans for later tonight that don't involve leggy or any logs?? :P

what? :D did you say you didn't deserve a birthday thread, Billybird? (srry didn't read all the posts) shame on you! lol :P Of course you deserve one, I even think we should do this with everyone's birthday, not? :angry:

*hugs*

LMAO, I know why! So when her hubby thinks she's watching Eastenders, really she's perving at her leggy behind the TV!! :angry::P

:P Dammit. Am I that obvious???

Can't stay, off in a minute but I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

:lol: THANKS FOR THIS GUYS. I'm off now to watch M&C (or the elf behind the tv). Chocs are great LMB - cheers. Anyhow, thankyou all for making my day so special and 'speak' to you all tomorrow. xxxxxxx :D:P