Newby Questions

Hi all,

Sorry if these are obvious questions but I just want to double check I'm thinking right here as I've never been to a Comic Con before, only the Sherlock Convention. Any help I get will be hugely appreciated.

1. I have yet to buy entrance tickets, can I buy on the day or do I have to get them from the Motorpoint website?

2. With photo shoots, as the 'shop' has been closed, can I and where do I buy them on the day?

3. If I am getting autographs, can I get photos with the guests whilst I am getting them?

Once again, many thanks for any and all help. Looking forward to possible going. Still umming and arring as I live a few hours away.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Sorry if these are obvious questions but I just want to double check I'm thinking right here as I've never been to a Comic Con before, only the Sherlock Convention. Any help I get will be hugely appreciated.

1. I have yet to buy entrance tickets, can I buy on the day or do I have to get them from the Motorpoint website?

2. With photo shoots, as the 'shop' has been closed, can I and where do I buy them on the day?

3. If I am getting autographs, can I get photos with the guests whilst I am getting them?

Once again, many thanks for any and all help. Looking forward to possible going. Still umming and arring as I live a few hours away.

3. any Celebs allow it, others not.

2. usually you can buy photo shoots at the day (so far they're not sold) so it was handled at the Film and Comic Con. don't know about Sheffield etc. but I guess it will be handled as the same

Hi all,

I think I read on the LFCC FAQ that they have a sign up to say if they allow it or not - will this be the same here?

Hi all,

I think I read on the LFCC FAQ that they have a sign up to say if they allow it or not - will this be the same here?

I think so. :-)

Celebs like Alice Krige, Michael Trucco, Michael Ensign (just to call 3) are awsome and allowed to take pics while signing and also (so far the queue isn't to long behind you) a pic with you.

Find the sales desk for the photoshoot tickets and re photo's at the desk usually if they aren't allowed there will be a sign on the wall above the guest's head saying either 'no photographs' or 'no posted photo's'. If there isn't a sign like that up it's usually ok so just ask the guest politely - or check with the crew member with them if you are unsure.