Gold Passes for Children

Julie_443

This is probably a silly question and I suspect I know the answer but going to ask anyway. After my first diamond pass experience this summer I have decided that Gold is the way to go from hereon in! However, I normally attend with my husband and 8 year old daughter. Now, where I have no problem at all purchasing a Gold Pass at full price each for my husband and I, I'm not sure about purchasing one for my daughter. Once inside she doesn't participate in autos or photo shoots so it would be purely for admittance only. So I suppose my question is, if I purchase 2 gold passes for the 2 adults would I also have to purchase one for a child or would she be able to join the gold pass queue with us, with a general admission ticket?

I eagerly await some responses!!

Hiya

Yes it would just be for entry. As she is so young she doesn't participate in autos and only ever gets a photo if she has to come in with me because her Dad has wandered off! I don't think we would use the gold pass room, to be honest I didn't know it existed. It is purely to get in the venue and get my pics and autos faster. Having a diamond pass took all the pressure off, stress free!

Edited by Julie_443