Thank you ShowMasters, wish i could relive that weekend, amazing.

So would just like to thank ShowMasters for a amazing weekend such a guest lineup, i got to meet everyone that i set out to meet. My weekend has been a success :) i planed everything perfectly and timed it right i came prepared and got amazing results. So heres my experience. Queued up on Friday around 9.am got in first thing went straight to Robert Englund got him to sign my freddy glove and one of his prints and had a chat with him he really liked my tattoos the guy is 100% so down to earth and very easy to talk to hes awesome plus got a photo with him at his table :) then met Neve Campbell got her to sign my scream mask with a silver pen on the black mouth part of the mask and that looked great she was very nice and friendly was awesome :) then went and got my photoshoots done with Robert Englund and Neve Campbell met some awesome people in the queues, went back to meet Tom Savini got his autograph and a picture with him at his table he seemed quiet at first but then once i mentioned maniac and the prowler he got very chatty lol then went to Ken Kirzingers table and he was awesome such a friendly giant lol got him to sign my Jason mask and told him the reason why and he was very taking back by it in a goodway because of the tribute to richard brooker and got a pic with him at his table. Then went to my photoshoot for Tom Savini. And then went to the horror talk and that was great fun some great questions where asked and the guests answered them brilliantly and then to end the day i went to Robert kurtzman table and he was amazing so easy to talk to and his wife also was great we all sat down and talked about alot of things and great stories and other things out side of film they loved that I'm from ireland because there daughter is getting married to a irish guy who is also called dominic lol.

Then for Saturday queued up around 4am was at the front of the que with a few others, soon as the doors opened went straight for Sigourney Weavers VQ ticket and then to Bill Paxtons VQ ticket i didn't have a gold pass ether or diamond and got both sigourney weavers autograph and bill paxton :D was so relieved lol and then went for carry hens auto and my aliens poster looks amazing :D got my photoshoot with Bill Paxton, Sigourney Weaver and Michael J.Fox complete legends and i was like this is all to much with meeting all these amazing people lol then the most awesome thing happend Robert Kurtzman like me that much he called me over when I walked past his table and said do I fancy a beer with him i was like fu%k yeah so we went and got a few pints lmao i was like holy s*** amazing.

Then for the last day of the weekend Sunday, which was more of a chilled one for me, got my photoshoot with Ken Kirzinger in the Jason costume that was amazing and a experince lol got my photoshoot with Christopher lloyd delorean shoot, and then headed to the Robert Englund and Robert Kurtzman talk and that was great crack and so damn interesting both have some amazing stories to tell, so after all that i finally had a look a around the stalls and merchandise and then for my big one which was the Freddy Krueger makeup shoot and that was out of this world Robert is a trooper so much energy amazing guy and that was it, my weekend was a blast and a huge success for me my girlfriend even enjoyed it lol so thanks showmasters obversely there was a few problems with the crew menbers in blue t-shirts and few other things but a lot of people have expressd that on here so ill not bother this is my thank you post to ShowMasters amazing weekend already Looking forward to next year :P.

• Like 2

I too had an amazing day weekend.

I spent a lot of money a hell of a lot and I felt having the mjf diamond pass and Chris Lloyd diamond pass I was almost treated as a vip guest I was pushed to the front whenever I had the slightest clash and he crew were brilliant.

It was a dream come true and a priceless weekend meeting many heroes and idols.

So thank you show masters

• Like 2

Yeah, although very busy and very hot, I also want to thank showmasters for a great weekend. Thanks to them, I've now fulfilled my dream of meeting my childhood hero Michael J Fox. I have a BTTF poster signed by Michael and the other ten cast member and also a photo with Michael and the Delorean. An absolute dream come true and these will take pride and place in my home.

• Like 3