Guest Cancellation - Richard Harmon

Rachel Nichols would be a nice replacement and I don't think she's working on anything at the moment. Her attending as a guest seems too amazing to be realistic though

we believe she's currently traveling with her husband (judging her twitter feed) and finished working on "pandemic" and "continuum" recently

LOL he actually favourited my tweet when I announced how hacked off I was that he wasn't coming.... :angel:

mine to !
And mine! Did you get DMs about trying to organise a Skype chat for everyone that was disappointed about him cancelling?

Xx

I was so upset when I saw this yesterday that I sent him a not very pleasant tweet - not really rude just reminding him how expensive hotels are in London! He didn't favourite or reply - hope I didn't really offend him. When I calmed down a bit and realised that it's probably not his fault, I sent him another one apologising and suggesting that if can make another con this year, it would be great if it was Bournemouth because that's where I live! Still, I couldn't be that lucky could I? I've never been to a convention before and only booked this one because of him. I'm still going to go but to be honest I'm not really interested in anybody else who's there.

I always knew that there was a chance he'd cancel because they just started shooting Season 3 of The 100 yesterday although he doesn't have any scenes until next Tuesday. Don't know what to do with the T-shirt I had printed with him on it!