Diamond Pass clarification: Other Photoshoots

Hi,

I've just received an email with the dates all the things for diamond passes are on, and there's something that I need to ask about.

I have a Christopher Lloyd diamond pass, meaning I get a photo with him and the 1885 clockface included, but I've also booked separately a regular photoshoot with him. The email I just got says:

OTHER PHOTO SHOOTS WITH THE GUEST YOU HAVE A DIAMOND PASS FOR: You will need to buy a ticket for the photo shoot, but you’ll be called first in pass number order.

Does this mean that because I have the diamond pass for this guest I wont need to queue up in a main queue/will be fast-tracked to the front for the regular session?

Thank you! :)

You will be called first in number order, that's what it means. I really don't know how to explain it differently. If you mean showing up towards the end of the shoot and still being called to the front... you'd have to check with crew on the day.

That's not really clear to me either...

It says if I wanted a photo with a guest I have a diamond pass for then I can buy one separate, (which I already have) "but you will be called first in pass number order".

Not everyone has a pass for Lloyd, you'll have people in who've bought that shoot who are diamond, and those who aren't. Even though this specific shoot isn't included in the pass, it's with the guest we have a pass for and the email implies that we'd have either a separate queue or called up before the regular ticket holders in pass number order. Is this right? or am I totally misreading that part of the email?

Thanks,