I forgot to click the E-ticket validation button...

Yes I do have the ticket which was posted to me and it did come with another ticket which looks like a validation ticket for 2.50 which looks as though it was ordered a week later. But like I say he can't remember initially wether he validated the ticket or not and certainly cant remember doing it a week later if indeed this is a validation ticket! Should the barcodes on the entry ticket and the validation ticket be the same? The ones on the ticket or tickets I have are different!! He has since said he's done it again but I would just like to be sure for piece of mind!

I would message the store but queried something 12 days ago and have still not had a reply!

Do you have a chance to scan or take a photo of these? If you have you can e-mail them to me at the address in my profile. I don't need a clear barcode, the writing would be the important part. I'll happy to take a look at this for you.

Yes I do have the ticket which was posted to me and it did come with another ticket which looks like a validation ticket for 2.50 which looks as though it was ordered a week later. But like I say he can't remember initially wether he validated the ticket or not and certainly cant remember doing it a week later if indeed this is a validation ticket! Should the barcodes on the entry ticket and the validation ticket be the same? The ones on the ticket or tickets I have are different!! He has since said he's done it again but I would just like to be sure for piece of mind!

I would message the store but queried something 12 days ago and have still not had a reply!

Do you have a chance to scan or take a photo of these? If you have you can e-mail them to me at the address in my profile. I don't need a clear barcode, the writing would be the important part. I'll happy to take a look at this for you.

That would be brilliant if you could thank you. Do I just do this through my email to yours as not sure how I'd go about doing that on here?!

That would be brilliant if you could thank you. Do I just do this through my email to yours as not sure how I'd go about doing that on here?!

Yes, just sent an e-mail from your address to mine and attach the images. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I'm useless! I can't see your email on your profile page! I have taken a couple of photos!

I will look again tomorrow! Early start so early night!! ☺ Thanks again! ☺

I'm useless! I can't see your email on your profile page! I have taken a couple of photos!

I'll e-mail you to the address you registered with. Just hit reply.

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere but i received a email from eventbrite regarding the validation of my entry ticket, which i paid , do i need to now print out the validation or will it be on the system , i only ask as all the tickets i got after the first ones i brought have Validation accepted on the bottom and the first batch does not ?

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere but i received a email from eventbrite regarding the validation of my entry ticket, which i paid , do i need to now print out the validation or will it be on the system , i only ask as all the tickets i got after the first ones i brought have Validation accepted on the bottom and the first batch does not ?

Yes, it is covered elsewhere. No, you don't have to print it out, the charges will be linked internally.

I'm in a similar boat. I keep getting emails telling me to pay, and yet it shows up in the email verification of the batch of tickets i purchased.

That and the total is £2.50 more than my tickets come to.

What's the plan?

The plan is you need to e-mail the store with all your details. ;) This is nothing that can be solved on the forum.

I'll e-mail you to the address you registered with. Just hit reply.

That'd be easier, thanks! Tho I think I've found your email now. Am doing everything from my phone and couldn't see anything until I clicked full version. However I'll wait for your email just in case and reply to that. Cheers! ☺

That'd be easier, thanks! Tho I think I've found your email now. Am doing everything from my phone and couldn't see anything until I clicked full version. However I'll wait for your email just in case and reply to that. Cheers! ☺

I sent the e-mail message last night, came from a Yahoo account with "QS" in the reference.

I sent the e-mail message last night, came from a Yahoo account with "QS" in the reference.

Hmm this is a bit worrying. I have had no emails since yesterday evening and I only have the one email account which includes part of my name and it's a live account. The one I've found for you on your profile doesn't have QS in it but it is yahoo!! The one on your page starts with m!? Edited by kernowsteve

Yes, it is covered elsewhere. No, you don't have to print it out, the charges will be linked internally.

I'm in a similar boat. I keep getting emails telling me to pay, and yet it shows up in the email verification of the batch of tickets i purchased.

What's the plan?

The plan is you need to e-mail the store with all your details. ;) This is nothing that can be solved on the forum.

Thanks,that's a load off my mind, only other thing i have to ask is if the other print outs say " i agree my e-ticket validation to my order" and accepted at the bottom , then all is good ?

Hmm this is a bit worrying. I have had no emails since yesterday evening and I only have the one email account which includes part of my name and it's a live account. The one I've found for you on your profile doesn't have QS in it but it is yahoo!! The one on your page starts with m!?

Yes, that's the right one. I also resent two minutes ago.

Hmm this is a bit worrying. I have had no emails since yesterday evening and I only have the one email account which includes part of my name and it's a live account. The one I've found for you on your profile doesn't have QS in it but it is yahoo!! The one on your page starts with m!?

Cool! I'll give it 20 minutes or so to come through and then I'll reply to it. Maybe last night's is still stuck in the server somewhere! If I don't get one I'll just send one with pictures to you anyway!

What's the plan?

Thanks,that's a load off my mind, only other thing i have to ask is if the other print outs say " i agree my e-ticket validation to my order" and accepted at the bottom , then all is good ?

Yes, you are fine.

Cool! I'll give it 20 minutes or so to come through and then I'll reply to it. Maybe last night's is still stuck in the server somewhere! If I don't get one I'll just send one with pictures to you anyway!

Thanks for all your help QS! ☺