Craig Parker

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know exactly what you mean Raiderbabe! He was just so lively and bouncy, you can't help but feel the same when you're around him, what a guy :D

OMG! i completely agree!! as Haldir he looks a bit funny, but in real life ;) mmmmmm....new obsession creeping up methinks ;) he is so gorgeous and so funny. I mean he said "how are you amy" and i just went to pieces :D

Has Craig ever been to a Collectormania Event? I'm sure he loved the attention. Personally to me he was the hottest guy they had lined up, which is probably why he had a queue all weekend.

I met Craig at The Gathering in Toronto and I can say for a fact that he is MUCH hotter in person than he is as Haldir. I remember I asked him what it was like to die in Viggo's arms he said, "Smelly" hahaha, bless him.

Cheers!

Sorry all you guys, but I'm from N.Z. and Craig is as gay as they come! He's 'out' here, and has been for a long time! Why are the best ones all gay? Damn! But he's good 'eye candy' anyway!!!! :D;);)

Sorry all you guys, but I'm from N.Z. and Craig is as gay as they come! He's 'out' here, and has been for a long time! Why are the best ones all gay? Damn! But he's good 'eye candy' anyway!!!! ;);):lol:

Just like Jango except he's in the closet! :lol:

Jed seemed a very pleasant bloke. :D I mean that in a none gay way by-the-way, before certain people make comment!

Heehee, MissMerry, Craig's fantastic, gorgeous, kind, wonderfully energetic and bouncy... of course he isn't straight! I think he's amazing just how he is, i'm never going to get over how exciting it is to meet someone like him :D

Edited by Sidg

Sorry all you guys, but I'm from N.Z. and Craig is as gay as they come! He's 'out' here, and has been for a long time! Why are the best ones all gay? Damn! But he's good 'eye candy' anyway!!!!  :unsure:  :D  :o

Just like Jango except he's in the closet! :wub:

Jed seemed a very pleasant bloke. :D I mean that in a none gay way by-the-way, before certain people make comment!

Just as well you said! :wub::wub:

Heehee, MissMerry, Craig's fantastic, gorgeous, kind, wonderfully energetic and bouncy... of course he isn't straight! I think he's amazing just how he is, i'm never going to get over how exciting it is to meet someone like him :unsure:

Yeah he is cute, I've met him 4 times now and he still makes my heart melt! Sigh! :D

He had women falling all over him! He can come out with me anytime. What a babe magnet and he does'nt want any of them. :D More for his drinking mates! :unsure::D:o:wub:

Cheeky! Using poor Craig like that! :wub::wub:

Four times?! Wow that's lucky! I would really love to be able to meet him again in the future, he's definitely one of the top people i've ever had the privilege of meeting :D

He had women falling all over him!  He can come out with me anytime.  What a babe magnet and he does'nt want any of them.  :unsure:  More for his drinking mates!  :D  :o  :wub:  :wub:

Cheeky! Using poor Craig like that! B):D

I'm ashamed, so ashamed! :D

I'd buy the drinks though! :wub:

What other Films has he been in exept from LOTR??? I really wanna c him out of elf gear :D

He's been in a film called 'No One Can hear You', but mostly TV series I'm afraid. 'Shortland Strreet' and 'Mercy Peak', don't know if you know them at all??

He had women falling all over him!  He can come out with me anytime.  What a babe magnet and he does'nt want any of them.   :unsure:   More for his drinking mates!   :D  :o  :wub:  :wub:

Cheeky! Using poor Craig like that! :P;)

Can I come???? B):D

He had women falling all over him!  He can come out with me anytime.  What a babe magnet and he does'nt want any of them.   :unsure:   More for his drinking mates!   :D  :o  :wub:  :wub:

Cheeky! Using poor Craig like that! ;);)

Certainly! :P

I'll have a word with him the weekend after next at somewhere I'm intending to go but can't mention on here, if you know what I mean! ;)

What other Films has he been in exept from LOTR??? I really wanna c him out of elf gear  :unsure:

He's been in a film called 'No One Can hear You', but mostly TV series I'm afraid. 'Shortland Strreet' and 'Mercy Peak', don't know if you know them at all??

I'm sure he will get more gigs! :D

Four times?! Wow that's lucky! I would really love to be able to meet him again in the future, he's definitely one of the top people i've ever had the privilege of meeting :D

I met him 3 times in NZ (at the LoTR premieres) and once here! :D:o:unsure:

Certainly! :P

I'll have a word with him the weekend after next at somewhere I'm intending to go but can't mention on here, if you know what I mean! ;)

Damn, I'll be back in Wellington! :(:(

He had women falling all over him!  He can come out with me anytime.  What a babe magnet and he does'nt want any of them.   :D   More for his drinking mates!   :o  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I'd buy the drinks though! B)

Can I come???? :D:P

Certainly! ;)

I'll have a word with him the weekend after next at somewhere I'm intending to go but can't mention on here, if you know what I mean! :(

Its a bit far to go for a night out! :unsure:

He had women falling all over him!  He can come out with me anytime.  What a babe magnet and he does'nt want any of them.   :o   More for his drinking mates!   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  B)

Cheeky! Using poor Craig like that! ;):(

I'd buy the drinks though! :D

Can I come???? :P;)

Certainly! ;)

I'll have a word with him the weekend after next at somewhere I'm intending to go but can't mention on here, if you know what I mean! :(

Its a bit far to go for a night out! :D

Just a tad. :unsure:

Craig said something at the talk on the saturday night that made me suspect that hes gay but no one tell my sister coz she would be heart broken! i havent seen her so hyper in ages but hes so fit its not fair! its true all the best ones are gay!

when i met him he asked where i was from etc and when i told him what time i had to get up to get there he shuk my hand! (never washing it!) then he asked me if amos sugden was still in emmerdale!!!! which set of an interesting conversation!

cant wait to meet him again in october - motrs. hes such a great person!

love Ramoth

xxx

Craig said something at the talk on the saturday night that made me suspect that hes gay but no one tell my sister coz she would be heart broken! i havent seen her so hyper in ages but hes so fit its not fair! its true all the best ones are gay!

Ooh, i'm intrigued. Can you remember vaguely what it was he said?

Aww, bless your sister!

Was it when someone asked him if he was single, and he kind of shirked the question?

As for Shortland Street, I used to watch that show years ago, and remember him as Guy Warner. I told him this and he was like 'wow, that was so long ago, I can't believe you remember', he also asked me if it was still aired over here, which to my knowledge it isn't. But he hasn't changed at all, he lookes almost exactly the same.

Edited by Strider