warning Michael J Fox Diamond Passes are very close to selling out

£445 is a lot to guarantee a MJF autograph so I think its important to make the most of the opportunity. I have 2 books signed by Professor Stephen Hawking plus books and posters signed by Apollo astronauts but for MJF I decided to choose something special. I have bought a full sized replica of the yellow plutonium carry case from the first film which I intend to get signed by all the BTTF cast members. I would also like to use the case in my photoshoot with MJF.

shouldn't be a problem taking your case into the photoshoot, i've seen people many times carrying props into the shoot. i think the guests like something abit different to bring attention too after dozens of the same poses.On saturday i saw a guy carry in a big happy birthday sign , another a shop window dummie and another with a star trek tribble ( if thats what they're called)

I can't see that being a problem at all.

Thanks for letting me know. The biggest problem I am going to have on the day is how to cope physically. The case weighs about 13Kg and is large so I will have to put it on wheels. As I am an amputee (no left thumb and nerve damage in the hand) I cannot carry the case and due to a 5 car motorway car crash in 1995 I cannot stand for long periods of time. If I can manage to get the entire cast of BTTF to sign the case then it will have been worth it.

£445 is a lot to guarantee a MJF autograph so I think its important to make the most of the opportunity. I have 2 books signed by Professor Stephen Hawking plus books and posters signed by Apollo astronauts but for MJF I decided to choose something special. I have bought a full sized replica of the yellow plutonium carry case from the first film which I intend to get signed by all the BTTF cast members. I would also like to use the case in my photoshoot with MJF.

shouldn't be a problem taking your case into the photoshoot, i've seen people many times carrying props into the shoot. i think the guests like something abit different to bring attention too after dozens of the same poses.On saturday i saw a guy carry in a big happy birthday sign , another a shop window dummie and another with a star trek tribble ( if thats what they're called)

Thanks for letting me know. The biggest problem I am going to have on the day is how to cope physically. The case weighs about 13Kg and is large so I will have to put it on wheels. As I am an amputee (no left thumb and nerve damage in the hand) I cannot carry the case and due to a 5 car motorway car crash in 1995 I cannot stand for long periods of time. If I can manage to get the entire cast of BTTF to sign the case then it will have been worth it.

Just an idea to make your day easier. Drop TooTall a line. He's our contact person for handicapped attendees. If you explain the situation with you not being able to stand for so long he can help making the necessary arrangements so your day is easier hopefully.

• Like 1

Just an idea to make your day easier. Drop TooTall a line. He's our contact person for handicapped attendees. If you explain the situation with you not being able to stand for so long he can help making the necessary arrangements so your day is easier hopefully.

Thank you, I have been on to Too Talls profile page and left a message on the profile feed so hopefully he will receive it. If not should I just ask for him on the Saturday.