Diamond passes thoughts

I personally like the diamond passes, I've bought a R Englund and a C Lloyd pass. The guests are getting bigger and better and the diamond pass offers a little extra. But you also get the chance to meet someone without a diamond pass. I've not bought one for MJF, but I still think it's an amazing pass if you want it. The price reflects the fact that this most likely won't happen again.

• Like 2

Having been a massive Elm Street fan since 1984 the Robert Englund Diamond pass was a must for me so many thanks for arranging this. I've never met Robert before so the opportunity to also meet him as Freddy is just fantastic and well worth the cost for me!

I'm hoping to catch some of the other Elm Street stars too especially Robert Russler as I loved Grady. First time I've ever been to anything like this and I'm really looking forward to it. I've already booked for Sheffield too to meet Michael Biehn and Amanda Wyss. I'm still hoping for an announcement for Heather Langenkamp and Mark Patton and Lisa Wilcox!!

Would love to meet Michael J Fox. The diamond pass is probably too much for me with everything else I have planned but I may be able to squeeze in a standard photo shoot. Looks like I'll be coming for 2 days now :smile:

• Like 1

I think if you add up what you get the diamond pass is reasonable. I accepted a long time ago we've got a very expensive hobby but I'd rather die with a head full of stories than a bank full of cash.

My thoughts exactly, my grandad bless him always used to say to me " make sure you live life as there are no pockets in shrouds" and it is something I adhere to a lot these days, i work hard for my money so I'm going to spend it on something lasting and very memorable that will provide me with tales to tell!!

• Like 2