Photoshoot refunds

I know what most people are going to say but I thought I'd ask anyway. I got overly excited with Michael J Fox and accidentally purchased a photoshoot for Saturday instead of Sunday. I contacted Showmasters straight away but have not received a response. Is there no way of getting a refund and cancelling the ticket? Or selling it at face value? I think it a shame that when someone makes an honest mistake there's no way of correcting it.

Edited by rothsay

OK, so does that mean I need photo I.D when I queue up for the photoshoots on Sunday? Should I not have bought photoshoots for the other people I am attending with? Am I the only person who can use them on the day as the rest of my party are not going to be happy with that?

OK, well I hope the Showmasters office staff can help in the morning. I understand that they have a disclaimer that says no refunds but that doesn't mean they can't. I've known lots of situations where people have received refunds for tickets, items, clothes etc where the company doesn't have to. Especially in this case where I have no doubt the Michael J Fox Delorean shoot will sell out so they will not lose any money? Anyway will wait and see I guess.

Edited by rothsay