E-Ticket Validation Issue

I've bought a Delorean Sunday ticket and the £97.50 has been reserved on my account but no e-ticket yet. Should I be worried?

Mine took about 20 minutes. I imagine right now the servers are very busy, hence an additional delay.

Well that's 90 minutes since placing the order now and still no e-mail. I've e-mailed the shop so hope it appears soon as im getting a bit worried as its a decent amount of money. I got the confirmation of the order being successful but the site bounced back to the card payment page straight after before I could note the order number. The £97.50 has definitely been debited so hopefully it does mean it'll all work out.

That sounds odd. I'm afraid that is definitely a question for the store.

Doh!! Ignore me (feeling so stupid). The ticket went to my secondary e-mail address which I hardly use now. The Eventbrite page must have pre-populated the e-mail address section with my old e-mail address. Panic over and ticket printed....whew....thanks for your patience QS :)

Hi everybody, a friend took me a place for J fox with his name surname on the e ticket, this may be a problem at the lfcc ?

thanks

As I already posted in the other thread: not a problem.

I've bought a Delorean Sunday ticket and the £97.50 has been reserved on my account but no e-ticket yet. Should I be worried?

Mine took about 20 minutes. I imagine right now the servers are very busy, hence an additional delay.

Well that's 90 minutes since placing the order now and still no e-mail. I've e-mailed the shop so hope it appears soon as im getting a bit worried as its a decent amount of money. I got the confirmation of the order being successful but the site bounced back to the card payment page straight after before I could note the order number. The £97.50 has definitely been debited so hopefully it does mean it'll all work out.

That sounds odd. I'm afraid that is definitely a question for the store.

Doh!! Ignore me (feeling so stupid). The ticket went to my secondary e-mail address which I hardly use now. The Eventbrite page must have pre-populated the e-mail address section with my old e-mail address. Panic over and ticket printed....whew....thanks for your patience QS :)

:lol: Okay, that's the easy explanation then.

Don't worry, stuff like that happens sometimes.