Sala Baker

elebing

hey all, was just wondering how big was Sala Baker's queue last year and do you reckon it'll be the same this year? for those that met him, how long did you have to wait? and is it ok to just get photo's dont with him if you run out of money for auto's?

Ele.

At C4 he was only £10 but I am pretty sure he was £15 at LFCC so I dont know how much he will be this time.

Yeh Andy he was £15 at LFCC, he had a bit of a qeue there and they where giving out virtual tickets for him, got to see him really fast and like you I decided as I was walking around to meet him when I was waiting to see some other guests.

:wub::wub:

I canny wait to meet sala! he sounds like a lovely guy!

he is. i went to LFCC and it was my first time at any convention....he was the first of the guests i met and he made me just feel really relaxed, he's really lovely. as for qeues if u're there early enough he won't have any i'd guess....i never really saw a que for him but i was among the first 2 or 3 on both the sat and sunday mornins, at leas i think i was.... :D

erm i expected him to be a bit more chatty to me. on the friday he kept looking at me everytime i went past but didnt see him them but got pics. but on saturday i went to see him and he was really a bit dull :s sorry but other guests were much nicer

Ele.